Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 40% discount for upgrade from Capture One 9  (Read 1469 times)

Alexander Svet

• AlexOnRAW.com
40% discount for upgrade from Capture One 9
« on: May 31, 2018, 03:49:26 am »

Hi!

Till June 4 you can save 40% on an upgrade from Capture One Pro 9 to 11 - http://alexonraw.com/40-discount/

Simply use this code AMBC1BLOG_MAY at Phase One store.

If you have passed over 10 and 10.1 releases you would be surprised how Capture One 11 changed since the ninth version. Here I have made a short revision of what you would get if you upgrade your Capture One 9 today - http://alexonraw.com/time-to-upgrade-your-capture-one-9/

AlexOnRAW - All about Capture One

Phil Indeblanc

Re: 40% discount for upgrade from Capture One 9
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2018, 11:02:50 am »

Hi Alexander,

I tried the upgrade as I got an email with a different code, but it didn't validate the upgrade.
Is there some issue?
(I tried this code also)

So I tried from Pro Sony to Pro standard and it doesn't work. SInce my Pro standard is older it won't work. It doesn't work for a new purchase either, nor for an upgrade from Media Pro that I bought when it first came out and was very dysfunctional. Maybe 2 is improved, but I cannot upgrade from a paid dysfunctional version to a functioning version without a full purchase

:-/
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 11:16:09 am by Phil Indeblanc »
If you buy a camera, you're a photographer...

Alexander Svet

• AlexOnRAW.com
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2018, 05:03:57 pm »

Hi Phil,

This code is valid for Capture One Pro 9 --> Pro 11 and Capture One Pro Sony 9 --> Pro Sony 11 upgrades only.
Unfortunately, this code is not valid for Capture One 10 --> 11 upgrades.

Hi Alexander,

I tried the upgrade as I got an email with a different code, but it didn't validate the upgrade.
Is there some issue?
(I tried this code also)

So I tried from Pro Sony to Pro standard and it doesn't work. SInce my Pro standard is older it won't work. It doesn't work for a new purchase either, nor for an upgrade from Media Pro that I bought when it first came out and was very dysfunctional. Maybe 2 is improved, but I cannot upgrade from a paid dysfunctional version to a functioning version without a full purchase

:-/
AlexOnRAW - All about Capture One

Phil Indeblanc

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2018, 06:30:17 pm »

Ahh, I was hoping CO9Sony to CO11Pro

I have no reason to upgrade, but if it was at 40% I was going to.

I still tether with the Sony to 9, and the DBconstant. Its been a while since I used the DB.
If you buy a camera, you're a photographer...
Pages: [1]   Go Up