Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Majestic Vestrahorn at dusk, Iceland  (Read 4197 times)

Luis M. Anibarro

Re: Majestic Vestrahorn at dusk, Iceland
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2018, 04:59:02 am »

I'd just wish to point that my comment was not in any form an attempt of personal attack on anyone, and it was written under my limited capacity to properly express myself en english.
My comment just tried to point that any image can be criticized, even if it seems to be perfect for someone. The more point of views, the more we can learn. That was it.
I've deleted my posts in this thread, I'm sorry so much if anyone has felt personally attacked, it wasn't my intention. I will appreciate if my posts quotations on this thread can also be deleted. This post will remain.
I'm also sorry if I will skip my comments in the future, as sometimes I cann't find the exact words to express my opinion on any topic.
Best

maddogmurph

• Maddog's Photography
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2018, 02:26:19 am »

I'd just wish to point that my comment was not in any form an attempt of personal attack on anyone, and it was written under my limited capacity to properly express myself en english.
My comment just tried to point that any image can be criticized, even if it seems to be perfect for someone. The more point of views, the more we can learn. That was it.
I've deleted my posts in this thread, I'm sorry so much if anyone has felt personally attacked, it wasn't my intention. I will appreciate if my posts quotations on this thread can also be deleted. This post will remain.
I'm also sorry if I will skip my comments in the future, as sometimes I cann't find the exact words to express my opinion on any topic.
Best
Dude, please post and rip on my photographs all day long. It's why I post there here. I'm personally not really looking for "that's pretty" comments. I like constructive and critical feedback that helps me get better or think critically about other artistic options.
Maddog Murph
www.depictionsofbeauty.com
Mostly here for constructive feedback.

Vieri Bottazzini

• WEBSITES
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2018, 03:14:49 am »

Dude, please post and rip on my photographs all day long. It's why I post there here. I'm personally not really looking for "that's pretty" comments. I like constructive and critical feedback that helps me get better or think critically about other artistic options.

Maddog, nobody has problems with commenting on the photos. Problem here was that Luis didn't say a word about the photo, but attacked a previous commenter mentioning "dictatorship" and stuff like that, which was way out of line. Admins took care of it. That's all :)

Best regards,

Vieri
Vieri Bottazzini
Ambassador for Phase One, H&Y Filters & NYA-EVO
https://linktr.ee/vieribottazzini

Slobodan Blagojevic

• When everyone thinks the same, nobody thinks
    • My website
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2018, 08:59:50 am »

Maddog, nobody has problems with commenting on the photos. Problem here was that Luis didn't say a word about the photo, but attacked a previous commenter mentioning "dictatorship" and stuff like that, which was way out of line...

There was no “attack.” Just some snowflakes and inflated egos.

Christopher Sanderson

• photopxl.com
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2018, 10:58:11 am »

To those wishing to indulge in ad hominem attacks, do it elsewhere please.
I think enough is (or rather was - before folks deleted their posts) revealed in the posts sbove that this topic can be closed.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 11:12:41 am by Chris Sanderson »
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up