Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Going Nowhere  (Read 656 times)

Dave (Isle of Skye)

• I've even written a book about it
    • SkyePhotoGuide.com
Going Nowhere
« on: May 12, 2018, 08:05:33 pm »

From the same bunch of holiday snaps as the other couple of shots posted on here today  :)

Saw this sign on the wall in the medieval part of Trujillo last weekend (link) next to an old church and the roads in this town were really small - as I found out when I scrapped the wing of my hire car down the side of a house as I tried to negotiate my way along one - and so it seemed that everyone else was also hitting the walls and damaging the masonry and their vehicles, as they tried to negotiate their modern motor vehicles through impossibly tight squeezes that were designed for handcarts. So even though I didn't hit this particular part of the wall and do anothe $600 worth of damage, this shot reminds me of it it and that I wasn't the only one doing it...

Dave
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 08:17:27 pm by Dave (Isle of Skye) »

francois

Re: Going Nowhere
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2018, 04:18:58 am »

The textures and the colors are gorgeous, I like this shot very much although I'm sorry for your car.
Francois

Dave (Isle of Skye)

• I've even written a book about it
    • SkyePhotoGuide.com
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2018, 07:18:33 pm »

The textures and the colors are gorgeous, I like this shot very much although I'm sorry for your car.

Thank you and thank you  :)

Dave

francois

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2018, 06:48:25 am »

Your image reminds me of the narrow streets near Sorrento (Italy). Walls have that kind of textures/colors and they eat cars regularly.
Francois
Pages: [1]   Go Up