Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Canon 5D II, 50 f1.4, 35 f2, 17-40 f4, 100 f2.8 macro -- PRICES REDUCED  (Read 1173 times)

epines

• ethan pines photography

Selling my Canon gear, all of it working perfectly. I'm attaching a few images below. More images and details here.

SOLD: 5D Mark II body. Ex+ cond. Sensor is perfect. LCD display has micro-scratches but no dead pixels. Body is in clean cosmetic and physical shape, except for minor scuffs on the right/grip side. A great camera. Bought in 2010, and used as a backup to my Hasselblad H system the entire time (except for the rare shoot where I shot with available light and needed higher ISO). Includes charger, manual, body cap and two Canon batteries. $650 $620

50mm f/1.4 USM EF lens and hood. Ex cond. AF is quick. Glass is clean, with a few nearly invisible specks typical for a used lens. Sharp, especially from f/2 on. A great workhorse. $195 $175

35mm f/2 EF lens and hood. Ex Cond. AF is quick, with the motor noise typical of this non-USM lens. Glass is clean, with a few nearly invisible specks typical for a used lens. Sharp, especially from f/2.8 on. This lens has a great look. I will miss it. At one point the motor failed, so I had it replaced by Canon. Lots of life left in it. $225 $190

SOLD: 17-40mm f/4 EF USM L lens and hood. Very good cond. Af is quick. Glass is clean, with a few minor specks that do not affect image quality. Normal wear for a used lens. $395 $360

100mm f/2.8 EF USM macro lens and hood. LN- cond. Barely used. Focused down to 1:1. Glass is clean, with a few nearly invisible specks. $295 $275

Speedlite 430EX, manual and soft case. LN cond. Barely used, barely distinguishable from new. $60 $50

Cable release RS60-E3. LN cond. Unused. $8.

Hasselblad V to Canon lens adapter. Good cond. Enables focusing through the full range. Enables focus confirmation in camera viewfinder. $15 $10

PM me or email me: ethan@ethanpines.com. Prices do not include shipping and PayPal fee.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 10:01:29 am by epines »

epines

Images of the other items, attached.

epines

Bump. Prices lowered.

epines

Bump. About to go to auction.

KevinGSaunders

• KGS Studios