Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rayzr Continuous Lighting  (Read 3016 times)

Chris L

Rayzr Continuous Lighting
« on: April 26, 2018, 05:22:01 pm »

Hi, has anybody tried these 300 watt bi color lights? Any thoughts or comments?

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1340398-REG/rayzr_7_123050021230_rayzr_7_300b_bi_color.html

Morgan_Moore

• sammorganmoore.com
Re: Rayzr Continuous Lighting
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2018, 06:03:06 am »

Some reviews had them as a bit chinese in construction.

--FYI

I have Lupo 200w fresnels.. they are not perfect (particularly being not centred for mass on the yoke) but still working after a year of actual work if that is any kind of recommendation

My investment in 2X100 Lupo Superpanels and 2X200W lupo fresnels has really changed my ability to light compared to my old tungsten stuff.. Im much closer to where I want to be.

Most critically the importer is local to me so I have someone to scream at if they fail - I rate that highly when purchasing non 'brand' kit.

Sam Morgan Moore Bristol UK

Chris L

Re: Rayzr Continuous Lighting
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2018, 05:19:12 pm »

Some reviews had them as a bit chinese in construction.

--FYI

I have Lupo 200w fresnels.. they are not perfect (particularly being not centred for mass on the yoke) but still working after a year of actual work if that is any kind of recommendation

My investment in 2X100 Lupo Superpanels and 2X200W lupo fresnels has really changed my ability to light compared to my old tungsten stuff.. Im much closer to where I want to be.

Most critically the importer is local to me so I have someone to scream at if they fail - I rate that highly when purchasing non 'brand' kit.

Thanks Morgan. I like those 100 Lupo Superpanels. But alas I will be purchasing 2 of the before mentioned Rayzr 7 300W Bi color based on another college's reco, and would like to supplement with 2 LED panels but they need to lightweight and flexible, the kind that are made of fabric, so I can clip them to an overhead ceiling sprinkler or pipe, or top of a window curtain rod, etc. Do you or anyone have a reco on LED such as these? Would need to power them by battery and AC.
Pages: [1]   Go Up