Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Updating credit card info not working  (Read 1075 times)

JAS1956Y

Updating credit card info not working
« on: April 16, 2018, 08:20:06 pm »

I have tried to update my credit card info, it says that I was successful, but the site still thinks my subscription is expired and shows my old credit card number. I have tired updating using both Firefox and Edge with no luck.

Kevin Raber

• Kevin Raber
    • Kevin Raber
Re: Updating credit card info not working
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 08:48:54 pm »

Go to the home screen and click on the ? Help button on the bottom right.  Follow the prompts and that will then send the request to customer service who can look at your account and get you working again.  Should have you up and running again in no time.
Kevin Raber
kwr@rabereyes.com
kevin@photopxl.com
rockhopperworkshops.com
photopxl.com

TommyWeir

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2018, 02:25:15 am »

I had a similar experience, when for some reason PayPal couldn't resubscribe and customer service cancelled and reset my subscription.  I logged back in and saw all the options to update a card or choose PayPal.  I chose a card and it failed again, went on an endless loop validating.  I did that twice. Finally I reloaded and chose PayPal and it worked that time.

Kevin Raber

• Kevin Raber
    • Kevin Raber
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2018, 06:44:07 am »

Please, when you have these issues go the home page and hit the Green Help ? HELP button on the bottom right of the page.  Describe the issue and be to sure to include all info like username, email etc.  This then goes to the help desk which is watched by several people.  Usually, this issue you describe is an easy fix as there be duplicate names, emails or an issue where the payment system didn't attach to the account.  Debra gets these solved pretty quickly.  THank you.
Kevin Raber
kwr@rabereyes.com
kevin@photopxl.com
rockhopperworkshops.com
photopxl.com

TommyWeir

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2018, 09:31:13 am »

Debra was great.
Pages: [1]   Go Up