Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Palouse Workshop--June 5-10, 2018  (Read 638 times)

Andy_LermanPhoto

Palouse Workshop--June 5-10, 2018
« on: April 15, 2018, 11:04:14 am »

I’ve been a big fan of LL for several years.  Long time viewer, first time poster.  The topics and threads are an enjoyable and informative way to appreciate people’s views, opinions, and most importantly to see their personal vision expressed through their photography.

I’m excited to announce my partnering with Capture Integration to host a photography workshop in Palouse-Washington, June 5-10, 2018.

Join us as we explore this picture-perfect destination of the Palouse, offering spectacular panoramic views of the rolling farm fields, 100+ year old barns, macro opportunities of flowers, vintage cars and much more. Your full complement of equipment, from extreme wide angle to super telephoto will all be exercised during this adventure. Capture Integration will also have some of their latest equipment available for you to try out. How would you like to shoot with the latest 100MP digital back and Phase One XF or Cambo technical cameras while photographing Palouse Falls!! Throughout the workshop I will be offering hands-on instruction regarding equipment and the elements of creating interesting, dynamic, emotional and story telling images.

The workshop is limited to 8 attendees. Only a few spots are left. For more information and details about the workshop please visit my blog and/or Capture Integration's event page .

Andy
Stories Without Words
Andrew Lerman Photography
www.LermanPhoto.com

Kevin Raber

• Kevin Raber
    • Kevin Raber
Re: Palouse Workshop--June 5-10, 2018
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2018, 11:47:46 am »

The Luminous-Landscape workshop will be there the same time. It’s sold out.  We will see you on the road.
Kevin Raber
kwr@rabereyes.com
kevin@photopxl.com
rockhopperworkshops.com
photopxl.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up