Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Epson P800 w/ Roll Option + numerous custom ICC profiles  (Read 555 times)

loganross

FS: Epson P800 w/ Roll Option + numerous custom ICC profiles
« on: March 21, 2018, 11:14:25 pm »

-I am the sole owner of this printer and roll option, having purchased it new from an authorized Epson dealer.  It is kept and used in a safe, secure, smoke-free environment (my home).  It works like a charm!
-It has only about 600 or so prints (including plenty of 5x7 prints).  No nozzle or printing issues.
-There is still ink in the tanks, as I have just recently begun changing over from the initial tanks that came with the printer.    Note, picture is wrong.  I just inserted a new Matte Black Ink.
-Ships in original box.

**For local pick-up buyers, I will throw in, for free, (1) my remaining 13x19 Epson Hot Press and Cold Press Bright Paper, (2)17x22 Epson Exhibition Fiber, and (3) Epson Exhibition Matte Canvas (about 3/4 of a roll)

**I will no longer need my custom ICC profiles  for this printer, so I can provide them to you as a free accessory to this printer (solely for your personal use with this printer, and provided you confirm in writing you will not share or use them otherwise).

$700.00 ($1145 after rebate, if bought new today)

SHIPPING:
Buyer pays actual shipping.  Will ship from Bellevue, WA.

WHY AM I SELLING?

I am a technical person who likes using new equipment.  I periodically buy a new printer, which I recently did, I really don't print on rolls any more, and its makes no economic sense for me to keep both printers. 

ABOUT ME

I don't collect stuff to sell. I sell only things I own and only when I think it will be of value to someone else. Check my eBay feedback as evidence of my integrity and reputation (username: netlawman). Note that most of my eBay auctions have been for high end electronics and photography equipment.  I sold my Epson 3880 printer, and three Epson printers before that on eBay with no issues.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 12:26:14 am by loganross »
Pages: [1]   Go Up