Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Videos not available  (Read 2856 times)

spassig

Videos not available
« on: March 14, 2018, 07:26:38 am »

Hello

I logged in LuLa.
LuLa > Videos
Videos not run.
I wrote some days before to LuLa.
No reaction.
Does someone know of problems?
OS X 10.11.6 and Safari.
On iPad with iOS videos run.
In Opera it run.
Must be a problem of Safari

Jochen
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 07:36:57 am by spassig »

rdonson

Re: Videos not available
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2018, 10:15:45 pm »

I can't get the latest 3 videos of Charlie Cramer to play. 

Bummer.
Regards,
Ron

Kevin Raber

• Kevin Raber
    • Kevin Raber
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2018, 11:20:14 pm »

Who did you write to?  Videos are running fine on our Chrome and Safari browsers.

If you are having issues go to the home page or any page with a green Help button at the bottom right and contact us through that.  That way we can address the issue quicker and with the right people.

Kevin Raber
kwr@rabereyes.com
kevin@photopxl.com
rockhopperworkshops.com
photopxl.com

francois

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2018, 04:50:05 am »

I can't get the latest 3 videos of Charlie Cramer to play. 

Bummer.

Same here on Safari. I'll try again later.

Edit: after reading some discussions in another thread, I deactivated Ghostery and reloaded the pageā€¦ No change. Then, I kept Ghostery deactivated but unchecked "Prevent cross-site tracking" and "Ask websites not to track me" in Safari's preferences and it worked. I still find it weird to have to accept tracking in order to watch the video.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 05:55:47 am by francois »
Francois

rdonson

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2018, 10:43:11 am »

I'm not going to willingly give up my privacy to advertisers.  Kevin reminded me in another post of the best solution for me.  Download the videos and watch them on my machine.  Ouila!  Problem solved and I get to keep my privacy. 
Regards,
Ron

Kevin Raber

• Kevin Raber
    • Kevin Raber
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2018, 10:48:49 am »

I am sorry some people are having issues with the playing of videos in our most recent article.  We haven't changed anything on our end regarding this from previous videos. I'll be meeting with our site development team this week and will inquire why this might be happening but based on what we are seeing it can be related to add on plugins for browsers especially ad blocking and tracking. 

You can try doing a download by clicking on the box with the curved arrow in the bottom border.  You can also go to our video section and see if the video plays from there. 

In the meantime, we'll see if we figure anything out from our side.
Kevin Raber
kwr@rabereyes.com
kevin@photopxl.com
rockhopperworkshops.com
photopxl.com

francois

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2018, 05:06:05 am »

I am sorry some people are having issues with the playing of videos in our most recent article.  We haven't changed anything on our end regarding this from previous videos. I'll be meeting with our site development team this week and will inquire why this might be happening but based on what we are seeing it can be related to add on plugins for browsers especially ad blocking and tracking. 

You can try doing a download by clicking on the box with the curved arrow in the bottom border.  You can also go to our video section and see if the video plays from there. 

In the meantime, we'll see if we figure anything out from our side.

Kevin,
Thanks for the suggestion. My work-around has been to use a different browser with different privacy settings and clearing browsing data when I quit the app.
Francois
Pages: [1]   Go Up