Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Just back from Photokina...  (Read 3184 times)

deelight

• http://
Just back from Photokina...
« on: September 26, 2006, 03:48:41 pm »

Hi guys! Just arrived back from Photokinas first day.

Hasselblad announces H3D - and a 28mm lens! But this lens will only work on H3D - not H1, not H2, not H2D, not with film back. No Joke. The features of the H3D:

Digital APO Correction, the viewfinder only shows the the picture that is covered by the sensor AND "Unmatched combination of quality and flexibility" - aha...

Also they now have a waist-level-finder (for all H-cameras).

Leaf hast the LC 10.1 in the pipeline! Availabel within the next two months (hopefully at least as a pre-release). Features:

400 ASA for the A22, and these are 400 ASA you can use! Great!
Live Video b/w with free choice of the shown image part (or full image of course)

Upgrades for the new backs are about 2K-2,5K Euro from A22 to A54S and about 8K from A22 to A75S. But we will see, if these prices won´t drop...

Mamiya will bring the ZD back in first quarter of 2007 - as I was told only for Mamiya platform but possibly there will be adaptors from other companies.

These are my first impressions. Come to Germany and visit the Photokina!!!

Best regards from Cologne,

Clem Wawrzyniak

MarkKay

• http://markkayphotography.smugmug.com/gallery/1305161
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2006, 05:43:47 pm »

Is the H3D replacing the H2 or will the H2 stay in production as well?

Hi guys! Just arrived back from Photokinas first day.

Hasselblad announces H3D - and a 28mm lens! But this lens will only work on H3D - not H1, not H2, not H2D, not with film back. No Joke. The features of the H3D:

Digital APO Correction, the viewfinder only shows the the picture that is covered by the sensor AND "Unmatched combination of quality and flexibility" - aha...

Also they now have a waist-level-finder (for all H-cameras).
  Leaf hast the LC 10.1 in the pipeline! Availabel within the next two months (hopefully at least as a pre-release). Features:

400 ASA for the A22, and these are 400 ASA you can use! Great!
Live Video b/w with free choice of the shown image part (or full image of course)

Upgrades for the new backs are about 2K-2,5K Euro from A22 to A54S and about 8K from A22 to A75S. But we will see, if these prices won´t drop...
Mamiya will bring the ZD back in first quarter of 2007 - as I was told only for Mamiya platform but possibly there will be adaptors from other companies.
These are my first impressions. Come to Germany and visit the Photokina!!!

Best regards from Cologne,

Clem Wawrzyniak
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=77861\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

deelight

• http://
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2006, 04:25:49 am »

Is the H3D replacing the H2 or will the H2 stay in production as well?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=77885\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

As I understand, both systems will stay available.

Best,

Clem
Pages: [1]   Go Up