Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Loosing a blue channel  (Read 2175 times)

roskav

• http://www.roskavanagh.com
Loosing a blue channel
« on: September 26, 2006, 10:50:44 am »

Hello everyone .. first post .. although I've long used the luminous landscape for great info and ideas.

Just wondering if anyone has had similar odd experiences with Leaf files on an Intel mac book pro. I had uploaded images from a Leaf back on to the laptop ... tweaked the curves and colour look on Leaf capture 10... shut the computer down ... closed the lid (before it properly shut down) and left it for an hour. Afterwards .. noticing a gasping fan noise from my bag ... found the machine still on .. shut it down manually and restarted ... restarted Leaf capture and all my files had gone yellow ... no blue channel coming through. I thought that was it .. as I had formatted the memory card.. but Adobe camera raw can read the files fine .. but capture still has them on yellow .. even on my main computer.  No eventual issue on possibly loosing the morning's work .. but I wonder if this will happen again? I think my heartless treatment of the laptop might be to blame but it would be good to know exactly how it happened!

Ros
Pages: [1]   Go Up