Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Hasselblad X1D & XCD 45mm lens $8500 !!!!!!  (Read 975 times)

clkgtr37

FS: Hasselblad X1D & XCD 45mm lens $8500 !!!!!!
« on: February 21, 2018, 10:25:33 am »

I am selling my barely used Hasselblad X1D along with a XCD 45mm lens. The camera and lens are in perfect, mint condition and have seen little use as I mostly shoot with my H series bodies on set. I am also selling a Fotodiox Nikon G to Hasselblad adapter that will let you mount Nikon lenses on it and create some really stunning image characteristics. The camera and lens come with all original boxes and papers and accessories.

I paid over 11k for everything and am letting it go for $8500. I would love to do a face to face sale (SoCal), but am open to shipping it. Paypal please add 3%. Will discuss shipping options with buyer to determine what is safest.

If interested please feel free to email me at clkgtr37@yahoo.com
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 10:42:14 pm by clkgtr37 »

chrisfugiel

Re: FS: Hasselblad X1D & XCD 45mm lens
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2018, 07:23:53 am »

I am selling my barely used Hasselblad X1D along with a XCD 45mm lens. The camera and lens are in perfect, mint condition and have seen little use as I mostly shoot with my H series bodies on set. I am also selling a Fotodiox Nikon G to Hasselblad adapter that will let you mount Nikon lenses on it and create some really stunning image characteristics. The camera and lens come with all original boxes and papers and accessories.

I paid over 11k for everything and am letting it go for 10K. I would love to do a face to face sale (SoCal), but am open to shipping it. Paypal please add 3%. Will discuss shipping options with buyer to determine what is safest.

If interested please feel free to email me at clkgtr37@yahoo.com

10 K of what?

clkgtr37

Re: FS: Hasselblad X1D & XCD 45mm lens
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2018, 10:57:46 am »

USD

clkgtr37

Re: FS: Hasselblad X1D & XCD 45mm lens $8500 !!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2018, 10:43:24 pm »

PRICE DROP   $8500
Pages: [1]   Go Up