Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Gauging interest for Sony gear and Epson Printer gear  (Read 537 times)

loganross

FS: Gauging interest for Sony gear and Epson Printer gear
« on: February 18, 2018, 04:02:37 pm »

Hi,
Before posting my items for sale on Ebay, I wanted to gauge interest here as I would be happier to sell directly to those whom I think would get the most out of it.  I will be selling the items listed below.  If there is interest here, I will post full info, including photos.  My gear is extremely well cared for.  To confirm my reliability as a seller, feel free to check out my feedback on ebay (username: NetLawMan).  I am a long-time reader and subscriber to LL, and I am located in Seattle, WA.

Sony a6300 kit (with kit lens, two batteries, and wall charger)
Sony E 10-18
Sony Zeiss E 16-70
Sony FE 90mm Macro (used maybe 5 or so times)
Sony HVL F20M flash
Sony HVL F60M flash (I have two of these)

I am also selling the following:

Epson P800 Printer with Roller attachment (includes custom icc profiles for a number of Epson and third party papers)
*Perfect Nozzle Check / usage history: In Total 376 prints / 3 of the ink cartridges are still the originals
*It prints beautifully in my opinion.  I just printed a borderless 13x19 print of the Freedom Tower in NY on Moab Slick Rock Pearl paper

I am selling these as I have been running with Fuji gear in parallel, and I can no longer keep up with two (this is just a hobby for me).  I am also moving up to a 24" printer and I don't have space to keep a second printer.

Thanks again!

« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 04:18:07 pm by loganross »

jonjstuart

Re: FS: Gauging interest for Sony gear and Epson Printer gear
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2018, 12:14:44 pm »

Price?
Pages: [1]   Go Up