Lonely
« on: February 16, 2018, 06:09:26 pm »

Lonely feel

Jeremy Roussak

• Administrator
    • site
Re: Lonely
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2018, 04:05:35 am »

Good stuff. Iceland is a great place for isolated houses. Here's another.

Jeremy

armand

• Photos
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2018, 09:43:14 am »

Thanks, I might have missed it had you not tell me about it  ;D
Colors make these a little more obvious.

PS. I have some questions regarding the grammar of my first sentence but I’ll leave it for somebody smarter to confirm it or not

BobDavid

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2018, 02:59:34 am »

+1

Jeremy Roussak

• Administrator
    • site
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2018, 05:15:40 am »

Thanks, I might have missed it had you not tell me about it  ;D
Colors make these a little more obvious.

PS. I have some questions regarding the grammar of my first sentence but I’ll leave it for somebody smarter to confirm it or not

Armand, it should be "had you not told me about it". But your English is a hell of a lot better than my French (which for some reason I think is your native language).

Jeremy

armand

• Photos
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2018, 09:40:24 am »

Ha ha, maybe because of my first name. While I went through 8 years of French on school, Romanian is my native language. Because of this I do understand some Italian too (and because as a kid I was watching van Damme movies in Italian). Anyway this spring break I'll likely visit both England and France, the French that I've learned is well hidden somewhere.

Jeremy Roussak

• Administrator
    • site
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2018, 01:01:53 pm »

Ha ha, maybe because of my first name. While I went through 8 years of French on school, Romanian is my native language. Because of this I do understand some Italian too (and because as a kid I was watching van Damme movies in Italian). Anyway this spring break I'll likely visit both England and France, the French that I've learned is well hidden somewhere.

Yes, the first name misled me. Your English is better than my Romanian, that's for sure. If you find yourself in the north west of England, let me know.

Jeremy

armand

• Photos
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2018, 06:20:57 pm »

Sure, I'm still trying to decide how to go about it. I'll likely check both Paris and London but I will have one extra week to spend just me and the kids around the second location. So I have to chose between likely worse weather and driving on the left (big question mark) but English speaking if I pick London or likely better weather and a more different culture for the kids to see but much less likely to understand if I pick Paris. Decisions, decisions. Either way photography will play a secondary role.
Pages: [1]   Go Up