Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WTB: Profoto Pro Ring 2 Ring Flash  (Read 588 times)

Conner999

WTB: Profoto Pro Ring 2 Ring Flash
« on: February 06, 2018, 04:56:21 pm »

Looking for one of the above in excellent shape with clean tubes. Shipping to Nova Scotia, Canada.

PM is have one not seeing enough love ;>

hunterfreeman

Re: WTB: Profoto Pro Ring 2 Ring Flash
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2018, 08:56:35 pm »

Hello -
I have a Pro-7 Ring Flash, in execellent/mint condition. I haven't used it for probably several years. I'll have to get the case out of my storage locker, but if you're interested I will send some pix. I have two of the Profoto Ring Flash reflectors, the WideSoft and the SoftLight, also in mint condition if those are of interest as well.

From what I can tell from Profoto's website, other than the model light, the specs are the same, e.g., max 9600Ws per minute (4 flashes a minute at 2400 Ws, 8 flashes at 1200 Ws, 16 flashes at 600 Ws, etc.).

See page 12 of their pdf: https://profoto.azureedge.net/cdn/049c331/globalassets/general-pages/support/discontinued-products/user-guides/profoto-pro-7-user-guide.pdf

Here's the ProRing2 pdf: https://profoto.azureedge.net/cdn/049f141/globalassets/inriver/resources/profoto-proring2-user-guide_en.pdf

Let me know what you think. No reasonable offer refused.  :)

Best regards,
Hunter Freeman
hunterfreeman.com

Conner999

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2018, 06:44:23 am »

Hunter,

Thanks very much for the reply, but I'm targeting the PR2 for the modelling light.

Thanks again,

R

hunterfreeman

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2018, 03:21:21 pm »

Ok, and hope you find one.

Best regards,
Hunter
Pages: [1]   Go Up