Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LR Classic Print Module missing set up buttons  (Read 2226 times)

saiguy

LR Classic Print Module missing set up buttons
« on: December 01, 2017, 05:30:34 pm »

It used to be that in the lower left there were buttons for; Page Setup & Print Settings. They are gone now.
I am trying to select an Epson Fine Art paper for 13x19 rear feed. They are all greyed out. Called Epson Tech Support. Was walked thru how to configure it in Apple Preview. Which seemed to work but of course don't won't to go that route.

I am stuck on my previous Luster letter size. Can not get to the rear manual feed 13x19, Velvet Faine art choice. Stupid as I am I maid some prints that way a few days ago, but can't get back there.

Anyone know a new map?

JeanMichel

Re: LR Classic Print Module missing set up buttons
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 05:58:51 pm »

Strange. I have Classic and the buttons are there as always. I just tried make them disappear, and they will not.

saiguy

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2017, 06:06:08 pm »

Jean, I'm on Mac El Capitan. How about you?

JeanMichel

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2017, 06:21:57 pm »

Hi,
Same OS.
Check View, maybe you checked something off, but I can’t think of anything really. I assume that you have the full version and not just Trial version, not sure if that would make any difference anyway. Can you contact Adobe?

Mark D Segal

• Contributor
    • http://www.markdsegal.com
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2017, 08:01:31 pm »

It used to be that in the lower left there were buttons for; Page Setup & Print Settings. They are gone now.
I am trying to select an Epson Fine Art paper for 13x19 rear feed. They are all greyed out. Called Epson Tech Support. Was walked thru how to configure it in Apple Preview. Which seemed to work but of course don't won't to go that route.

I am stuck on my previous Luster letter size. Can not get to the rear manual feed 13x19, Velvet Faine art choice. Stupid as I am I maid some prints that way a few days ago, but can't get back there.

Anyone know a new map?

Do you have the correct driver installed? Make sure you are not using the airprint driver. You must have the series driver installed and active.
Mark D Segal (formerly MarkDS)
Author: "Scanning Workflows with SilverFast 8....."

Simon J.A. Simpson

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2017, 06:00:51 am »

Anyone know a new map?

In the print module, to the far left of the LR screen about half way down, is a white/grey arrow-head.  If the arrow-head is grey and pointing to the right then you need to click on it so it is white and pointing left.  This will reveal the Page Setup and Print Settings buttons.

I hope this helps.

saiguy

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2017, 08:19:44 am »

Thank you Simon. I had the left panel closed. It must be open to get the Print Setting buttons.

Simon J.A. Simpson

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2017, 11:22:36 am »

Thank you Simon. I had the left panel closed. It must be open to get the Print Setting buttons.

You are very welcome !

Mark D Segal

• Contributor
    • http://www.markdsegal.com
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2017, 02:50:04 pm »

In the print module, to the far left of the LR screen about half way down, is a white/grey arrow-head.  If the arrow-head is grey and pointing to the right then you need to click on it so it is white and pointing left.  This will reveal the Page Setup and Print Settings buttons.

I hope this helps.

For goodness sakes, yes!. Never occurred to me to try using that arrow as it was always by default in the correct position for access to everything there. Nice catch Simon.
Mark D Segal (formerly MarkDS)
Author: "Scanning Workflows with SilverFast 8....."

JeanMichel

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2017, 03:48:09 pm »

Pressing the arrow opens or closes both side panels. Pressing the bottom or top arrows opens and closes this panels. On a MAC, f7 closes the left panel, etc. See Window/Panels to see the options. Perhaps Simon pressed f7 at some point and that caused the panel to disappear. Small learning lesson to all of us.

saiguy

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2017, 09:35:19 pm »

Perhaps Simon pressed f7 at some point and that caused the panel to disappear. Small learning lesson to all of us.
No Simon was never confused. It was the OP, me. I thought those buttons per perpetual, like LR6, but they aren't.
Pages: [1]   Go Up