Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SOLD: Pentax 645z Camera Body and Lens  (Read 1182 times)

theostroomer

SOLD: Pentax 645z Camera Body and Lens
« on: November 15, 2017, 11:55:04 am »

Sold. Thanks.

I am selling my Pentax 645z camera body. It is in excellent shape with a low shutter count - just under 4750. It has been well taken care of. Asking $4400 for the body. I'm selling the kit lens as well, asking $550.

I would describe it as a 9/10 or 9.5/10, because of some minor cosmetic wear. There's a small dimple on the badge, and a few places with very light marks. You never notice this stuff day to day, but I'm trying to be as clear and up front as possible. The box is beat up and torn from opening and closing - everything else is in awesome condition. I've always had screen protectors on the camera; it will ship with them still on there.

This sale includes everything you need to get going. The camera body, battery, an extra Wasabi battery, charger, instructions, strap, box, and other small accessories are in there. A lens is not included. Memory cards are not included. The shipping cost includes careful packing and insurance. Delivery via FedEx.

I don't have feedback here on Luminous Landscape, but this is also for sale on eBay under my username there, theostroomer. You can see my track record over that way.

***I also have the 55mm kit lens available. I'd be asking around 550 for the lens. It's in fantastic shape and includes the box.***

You're welcome to come test in Denver if you are close by. If you have any questions, let me know. Thank you.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 06:39:07 pm by theostroomer »

theostroomer

Re: FS: Pentax 645z Camera Body and Lens
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2017, 12:45:15 pm »

Here are a few pics:

theostroomer

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2017, 03:28:28 pm »

Bump. Still for sale  :D

theostroomer

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2017, 11:58:55 am »