Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: *SOLD* Beautiful Black Leica M9-P with new sensor *SOLD*  (Read 1100 times)

KLaban

• Keith Laban Photography
*SOLD* Beautiful Black Leica M9-P with new sensor *SOLD*
« on: November 13, 2017, 06:38:42 am »

Beautiful Black Leica M9-P with new sensor. £2600 GBP.

I’m offering for sale my beautiful Leica M9-P with new sensor. This has been my back-up body and has seen very little use. Total shots on camera = less than 1250 and only 100 since sensor replacement.

Camera comes complete with all original packaging, cables, strap, charger, battery, manual and test certificate. I am also including a spare battery and a red soft release. I will also supply all of the documentation concerning the sensor replacement that I received from Leica Wetzlar.

The camera is essentially in mint condition apart from two small brass rubs on the edge of the base plate which were caused by a tripod plate. In all other respects this camera is in mint condition. I have attached detailed images which attest to the condition of the camera and speak for themselves.

I’ll be very sad to see my Leica M9-P go but needs must.

This is a UK only sale. Payment by Bank transfer, PayPal or cash on collection from my Surrey UK home (20 miles from central London). Postage would be by insured Royal Mail Special Delivery within the UK at an additional £26.60.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking.

« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 12:06:55 pm by KLaban »

KLaban

• Keith Laban Photography
Re: *SOLD* Beautiful Black Leica M9-P with new sensor *SOLD*
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2017, 06:04:21 pm »

SOLD
Pages: [1]   Go Up