Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WTB: Leaf Aptus - spares or repairs  (Read 1380 times)

imykhan

WTB: Leaf Aptus - spares or repairs
« on: November 08, 2017, 07:16:18 am »

Hi all, I am in need of a Leaf Aptus digi box, mine has a fault with the firewire/cf card board and I need a replacement box where the firewire board is still working. I am ok with it if there is any other fault, sensor damage etc as long as the CF card id detected.

I have been told be the repair company that if I can find a working CF card board then they can replace mine.

Please help :)

ttssbbs

Re: WTB: Leaf Aptus - spares or repairs
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2017, 11:48:06 am »

Hi all, I am in need of a Leaf Aptus digi box, mine has a fault with the firewire/cf card board and I need a replacement box where the firewire board is still working. I am ok with it if there is any other fault, sensor damage etc as long as the CF card id detected.

I have been told be the repair company that if I can find a working CF card board then they can replace mine.

Please help :)
try keh,

gregoricivera

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2017, 09:46:56 am »

Hi Imykhan, I have very nice Aptus II 12 that I might be ready to sell for a reasonable price. Also available a brand new 645df+ camera, a brand new 80 MM LS lens (non blue ring) and a 55 MM LS lens (non blue ring). Extra bateries and twin charger, caps, shades, and original boxes. PM me if interested, I'm in Barcelona, Spain.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk Pro

KevinGSaunders

• KGS Studios
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2017, 08:14:19 am »

I have an Aptus 75S, v mount, that I would sell for $2,000. It has a small nick in the sensor that can be photoshopped out and it works great.

PM for more info and I can take pictures of it.
Kevin G Saunders
KGS Studios

imykhan

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2018, 06:12:41 pm »

Sorry for the late reply guys, I am not getting notifications from this forum :( I am not currently looking to upgrade to a bigger leaf back, if I can get this going then brilliant. I have tried, they have a few faulty backs but cannot guarantee the cf card module works. Thank you :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up