Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CAMBO UST Professional Studio Camera Stand Geared Arm SOLD  (Read 1021 times)

chrisstraley

CAMBO UST Professional Studio Camera Stand Geared Arm SOLD
« on: October 31, 2017, 06:24:35 pm »

Up for sale is a new 7ft Cambo UST studio stand. I purchased this brand new from B&H years back for a job that fell through at the last second.  It was too late to cancel so I have had it collecting dust in my studio since then.  Here are the specs of what the unit has:

Cambo U-1 UST 7ft Column
Cambo UCB Centeral locking base
Cambo U-4 Gear Driven Crossarm
Cambo U-9 Fixed Platform
Cambo U-55 accessory tray

This stand retails new for about 6k the way it sits.  There are some very small superficial marks from moving around the studio but they are hard to see.  This is probably the cleanest stand you'll find out there.  I would prefer local pick up in southern CA and would deliver it to LA for a fee.  Other than that you would need to find someone to crate it and ship it to you as I have never done that.  Amazing stand that really needs a home that will use it!

Please ask questions before buying. SOLD
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 06:01:12 pm by chrisstraley »
chris straley
chris straley / photographs
www.chrisstraley.com

mitchino

Re: CAMBO UST Professional Studio Camera Stand Geared Arm $4000 obo
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2017, 05:22:49 am »

Are these really $10,000? I picked up the same model (used) in the UK for £200. Cost the same to deliver it!

framah

Re: CAMBO UST Professional Studio Camera Stand Geared Arm $4000 obo
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2017, 09:50:03 am »

Yeah, i found mine on ebay for about $800 plus shipping so your price is pretty unrealistic, tho as you are based in LA, i'm sure you  will find someone out there who has no idea and will  think they  are getting an amazing deal. ::)

In fact, right now on eBay right under your listing is the exact same thing listed for $4 hundred.. not thousand... hundred dollars. :o

See where I'm going here?
"It took a  lifetime of suffering and personal sacrifice to develop my keen aesthetic sense."
Pages: [1]   Go Up