Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: DryTac HGP 360 Vacuum Heat Press $3000  (Read 1371 times)

DougDolde

• Images of the American West
DryTac HGP 360 Vacuum Heat Press $3000
« on: October 29, 2017, 06:04:23 pm »

A DryTac HGP360 Vacuum Heat Press in excellent condition and working great. Diaphragm working area is 42.5" x 66.5". You can dry mount canvas or paper prints on substrates up to 1" thick I've added a shelf for storage and castors so it can be moved easily. The press will also easily do laminating. I will include a foam overlay that is used for lamination. 

This does require 220 volts. I used it plugged into a dryer outlet in my garage.

It does a fantastic job. A partial roll of silicon release paper will be included. The release paper goes on top of your print so it doesn't stick to the heated glass.

There are some stains on the diaphragm but they don't affect use.

This is for local pickup ONLY. I will not ship but will be glad to help you load it in your truck or trailer. The press can be removed from the stand if you need to. It can be inspected and tested in Joshua Tree, California before purchase.

For any of you who are cold (wet) mounting canvas prints to gatorboard, this is much
more effective.  Just apply a coat of Miracle Muck or equivalent to your board with a foam roller.  Wait until it's dry then put it in the press with your print aligned. 5 minutes at 200 degrees bonds it solid. They can be ripped off but it isn't easy. It's a pretty solid bond.

dougdolde@gmail.com
760-913-0588
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 06:54:12 pm by DougDolde »

DougDolde

• Images of the American West
Re: DryTac HGP 360 Vacuum Heat Press $3000
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2017, 02:00:38 pm »

Make me an offer !
Pages: [1]   Go Up