Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Strange behavior with Wacom, CC2018, and adj. brush.  (Read 1071 times)

leuallen

Strange behavior with Wacom, CC2018, and adj. brush.
« on: October 25, 2017, 02:54:23 pm »

Using the adjustment brush set to Edit->Erase. If I use the mouse and go from the panel to the image it is as expected but if I use the Wacom pen and go from the panel to the image the pen changes to an additive brush (A). Cannot erase with the pen.

Anyone else have this behavior or is it quirk in my system.

Larry

Later: Figures now working fine.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 08:01:49 pm by leuallen »

BobDavid

Re: Strange behavior with Wacom, CC2018, and adj. brush.
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2017, 03:42:49 am »

I've experienced lots of strange behavior with CC2018. I'm running Windows 7 64. I use a Wacom too, but I don't think that's your problem. You can always go to the Wacom site to see if there's an update.

leuallen

Re: Strange behavior with Wacom, CC2018, and adj. brush. A bug list.
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2017, 05:58:45 pm »

I am going to keep track of all the bugs I find in this post. Seems to be pretty many.

Using adj brush there is no toggle to turn on/off the adj. The "Done" button in lower right is missing.

The active pin is sometimes not visible or takes so long to show that you think it is not visible. This happens in Auto when you make and adjustment and go back to the image area. In right panel, pins should not be visible. Returning to image pins should reappear.

"Done" button also missing in radial and graduated.

Of course some of it now works. Still no "Done" and the scroll bar shows but does not work.

The "Close" and "Reset" buttons are missing. They might be at the bottom of the panel which is not visible. Unfortunately you can not get there because there is no scroll bar. In Brush.

############

I see what is happening. When in Edit the Close and Reset buttons are shown. When in Brush they are not shown. Should not be this way. The scroll bar is still wonky.

###########

In brush. Pins not showing. Selection drop down for  Auto, Always, etc not showing. Very difficult to work. Could be just my computer, but this is really bad.

When New is selected you cannot go to Edit so that you can select a pin. You are stuck with New. If you make a New and then undo you are back to the same state.

10-27-2017

Pins now showing. Reset and Close are visible.
Selection drop down for  Auto, Always, etc still not showing.
Very aggravating when it works one day and not the other. When it does not work, closing and restarting LR does not help as it does in some other cases. Change here is that computer was rebooted.

Suggestion: make pins blink or have a command that will cycle its color. White pins are often very difficult to locate.

#########

Copy/Paste settings and Synchronize intermittently don't work.

Head hung low. User Error. I was trying to Copy from a tiff and paste to a dng.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 11:54:20 am by leuallen »
Pages: [1]   Go Up