Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: C1 Hot Folder + Next Capture Adjustments  (Read 1434 times)

Stokkland

C1 Hot Folder + Next Capture Adjustments
« on: October 11, 2017, 12:40:00 am »

I just want to confirm that C1 Hot folder option and next capture adjustments don't work in conjunction.

When shooting on set with Phase/Nikon/Canon, I've just been able to tether directly with C1, however I recently used a Fuji XT-2 that does not yet have tethering support, so I had to enable Hot folder within C1. When paired with Fuji's X-Aquire, the hot holder option works beautifully within C1, however, it does not allow me to automatically name incoming files, or apply a grade automatically to the next import, which becomes an issue when an art director is sitting with an iPad reviewing images, and suddenly the crop or grade is non-existent.

I know that Phase has been quite... strict... about offering support for competitors of their MF backs, but it seems like they are already offering support (sort of?) for the XT-2, so I'm wondering if this is just an oversight on my part.

Doug Peterson

• http://www.doug-peterson.com
Re: C1 Hot Folder + Next Capture Adjustments
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 08:47:18 am »

Correct, this is a feature that only works with native tethering. To use it, make sure to use a camera with native tethering support.
Pages: [1]   Go Up