Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New HP Utility posted  (Read 1328 times)

deanwork

New HP Utility posted
« on: October 05, 2017, 02:05:32 pm »

I just received a notice to my phone that Hp has posted a new Mac Utility for the Z3200 printer designed for the Mac Sierra. I looked and all the Utilities for Mac are on their website.

Windows still have no utilities posted. Their website still has a pop up stating that they are in process of rebuilding the site so I suspect they will have the current Windows utilities up there soon. Course we never know because they don't bother to inform their phone support staff. This is not unique to HP, Canon sometimes failed to notify their support people also that software changes are in the works.

John

HP Utility
By downloading, you agree to HP's terms and conditions. HP Software License Agreement.

Type: SoftwareVersion: 5.35.1.1767Operating Systems:
Hide all
Mac OS X 10.10
Mac OS X 10.11
Mac OS X 10.12
Mac OS X 10.8
Mac OS X 10.9
Release date:Oct 2, 2017File name: Mac_OS_X_HP_DesignJet_HP_Utility.dmg (81.0 MB) Download Options: Email link Download Now
Expand all Collapse all
Description

mscherlacher

Re: New HP Utility posted
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2017, 05:54:05 pm »

Thanks for the update John.  There doesn't seem to be any good reason for them not to support Windows and Mac.

deanwork

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2017, 06:37:18 pm »

Especially since they are one of the leading pc companies😄

Thanks for the update John.  There doesn't seem to be any good reason for them not to support Windows and Mac.

MHMG

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2017, 07:20:30 pm »

I'm running the latest HP color Utility update and driver with Mac OS High Sierra on a newly purchased Mac Pro Tower computer (late 2013 4 core model). HP Z3200PS plugged directly into an ethernet port. Everything seems to be in good order. Made a few prints today. It worked great. :) That said, HP's site is indeed currently a mess, and it's not easy to get to the proper driver/utility, but I did manage to find it with Google's help. So I hold out hope that HP will get it sorted for Windows 10 users as well, but navigating the HP site to locate latest driver and Color Utility does require some patience even for Mac users.

cheers,
Mark
http://www.aardenburg-imaging.com

Ernst Dinkla

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2017, 09:19:57 am »

That said, HP's site is indeed currently a mess, and it's not easy to get to the proper driver/utility, but I did manage to find it with Google's help. So I hold out hope that HP will get it sorted for Windows 10 users as well, but navigating the HP site to locate latest driver and Color Utility does require some patience even for Mac users.

Mark, consider it a good sign, for more than a decade the HP webpages have been a mess. If they really clean up the site I would be worried it could be more than just the site.

Met vriendelijke groet, Ernst

http://www.pigment-print.com/spectralplots/spectrumviz_1.htm
March 2017 update, 750+ inkjet media white spectral plots

nirpat89

• Photography by Niranjan Patel
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2017, 09:25:23 am »

The worst part is when you go on HP site to get some info, before you can get to what you want, they start spamming you with pop-ups about taking a survey and whether or not the info was useful, etc. Really?
Pages: [1]   Go Up