Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What happened to the z3200 Utitlity posts?  (Read 1201 times)

mscherlacher

What happened to the z3200 Utitlity posts?
« on: October 02, 2017, 10:57:54 am »

I'm a new member, joined last week. I've been having a conversation about a discrepancy on HP's website with a few other members and now both of the topics seemed to have been deleted.  What's going on? Were they moved to a different location?

Thanks,
Mike

deanwork

Re: What happened to the z3200 Utitlity posts?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2017, 11:40:43 am »

I removed mine because there were like 3 or 4 posts covering the same thing and mine was one of the later ones about deciding what to buy right now. I don't know what happened to the others. I didn't want it to look like we were declaring a full scale war on HP .  At least not yet, until we find out what the hell they are doing with this Utility situation and what their plans are for the future.

As I said in that post, as a very satisfied 10 year Z user my advice to anyone who is considering a 24 or 44 inch art printer is to give it awhile until we see what their intentions really are about supporting the Z series.

Mark Lindquist

• it’s not about the photos we take - it’s the ones we leave
    • LINDQUIST STUDIOS
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2017, 03:01:10 pm »

I wrote back, but as far as I'm concerned, it's over.  I'm done with it. Tried to help the Windows users out but  not much more I can do it seems. It's all Mac for now.

Mark Lindquist
http://z3200.com, http://MarkLindquistPhotography.com
Lindquist Studios.com

deanwork

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2017, 03:37:36 pm »

So much for these brilliant engineers and sales reps in Barcelona.

That is Mickey Mouse tech support. 

[quotwe author=Mark Lindquist link=topic=120855.msg1003076#msg1003076 date=1506970870]
I wrote back, but as far as I'm concerned, it's over.  I'm done with it. Tried to help the Windows users out but  not much more I can do it seems. It's all Mac for now.
[/quote]

rdonson

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2017, 05:19:05 pm »

HP support services
From installation assistance to extended warranties, HP offers a comprehensive portfolio of HP DesignJet support services to ensure you’re never on your own.
Regards,
Ron

kers

• Pieter Kers
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2017, 05:29:06 pm »

I just put MacOSX Sierra 10.12.6 with a small hack on my old Mapro 3.1 (2008) ( they say only wifi is not supported)
I installed the HP software that was offered and got a printer utilily for my also old HPZ3100 that seems to work.
Do not understand why they stopt with the windows version.
Apple changes system every year.
Pieter Kers
www.beeld.nu/la
Pages: [1]   Go Up