Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Auto Adjustment  (Read 1639 times)

ccunha

Auto Adjustment
« on: September 19, 2017, 10:20:30 pm »

I had imported about 3000 photos to my catalog and for some reason (disk failure) the Auto option did not work.
I am a new user but I  enjoy most of the results of Auto Adjustment , specially with a large amount of Photos.
I am trying to apply Auto (Big A in the top left space) to all photos selected but it just applies to the first one.
If I copy/paste adjustments,  it just keeps the same amount of adjustments to all pictures, but don't do a photo by photo evaluation as the A adjustment does.

How can I apply Auto adjustments to all 3000 photos (already imported) at once?

Thanks
Carlos

nemtom

• Tamas Nemeth
    • 500 px gallery
Re: Auto Adjustment
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2017, 02:41:09 am »

Hi Carlos,

First, you need to select all variants, then there is a toggle on the toolbar's right side, which should be selected to apply your change on all selected variants.

Cheers,
Tamas

I had imported about 3000 photos to my catalog and for some reason (disk failure) the Auto option did not work.
I am a new user but I  enjoy most of the results of Auto Adjustment , specially with a large amount of Photos.
I am trying to apply Auto (Big A in the top left space) to all photos selected but it just applies to the first one.
If I copy/paste adjustments,  it just keeps the same amount of adjustments to all pictures, but don't do a photo by photo evaluation as the A adjustment does.

How can I apply Auto adjustments to all 3000 photos (already imported) at once?

Thanks
Carlos

ccunha

Re: Auto Adjustment
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2017, 10:50:15 pm »

Tamas

Thank you for the tip.
Very good!

3000 photos adjusted at one click.
Pages: [1]   Go Up