Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Hasselblad V-system  (Read 400 times)

[email protected]

• Marc Hermans Photography
FS: Hasselblad V-system
« on: September 10, 2017, 05:31:43 AM »

With pain in my heart Iím offering my Hasselblad V-system for sale. The only reason for it is that I cannot really justify using three different camera systems (I use a DSLR and a large format system as well). All items are in pristine condition, everything checked and serviced by Wilco Jansen, the Dutch Hasselblad guru. The shutters are functioning excellently and the tolerances of the camera bodies are within the limits for using a digital back. The whole set consists of:

Hasselblad 503 CW body incl. waist level finder and Acute Matte Screen
Accessory: Arca Swiss plate, to mount the camera on an Arca Swiss compatible ballhead. Excellent condition, light signs of use mainly on the waist level finder.

Hasselblad Flexbody incl. finder, Acute Matte Screen, complete set of correction screens
Accessory: Arca Swiss plate, to mount the camera on an Arca Swiss compatible ballhead. Mint condition. Hasselblad camera body for the V-system, with tilt and shift options. Light signs of use on the finder.

Zeiss Distagon 40mm f/4 CF FLE
Accessory: Lee adaptor ring for the 100mm system. Mint condition. Wide angle lens for the Hasselblad V-system with a second focus ring to improve image quality in the close range. Accurate shutter speeds, comes with box.

Zeiss Planar 80mm f/2.8 CFE
Accessory: Lee adaptor ring for the 100mm system. Excellent condition. Standard focal length lens for the Hasselblad V-system. Some minor traces on the barrel where the lens cap or filter holder is mounted, otherwise it would rate as mint. Accurate shutter speeds.

Zeiss Distagon 150mm f/4 CFI
Accessory: Lee adaptor ring for the 100mm system. Excellent condition. Portrait lens for the Hasselblad V-system. Some light signs of use on the lens barrel, that do not affect image quality, otherwise it would rate as mint. Accurate shutter speeds.

Zeiss Distagon 180mm f/4 CFI
Accessory: Lee adaptor ring for the 100mm system. Mint condition. Telephoto (short) lens fort he Hasselblad V-system. Accurate shutter speeds, lens is like new.

Iíll add a few shutter release cables.

Please note: Since I have used a digital back on this system, I do not have film backs with the bodies. You will have to buy these separately if you would like to use film, and my digital back is not included in the sale. I have also glued a mask to the Acute Matte Screen of the Flexbody, which again is not convenient if you would like to shoot film, in which case you will have to replace the screen as well.

The PM45 finder and 42462 view magnifier (visible in the photo of the set) have already been sold.

These items can be bought separately. However, I much prefer to sell this pretty complete system to an enthusiastic photographer, hence the set price of Ä7.865,=.

I offer free world wide registered shipping. Payment through PayPal or bank transfer.

[email protected]

« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 02:13:24 PM by [email protected] »
Pages: [1]   Go Up