Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Complete Linhof 679 System, with Rodenstock, Schneider & Rollei  (Read 753 times)

peter_c

Complete Linhof 679 System, with Rodenstock, Schneider & Rollei
« on: September 02, 2017, 03:11:47 PM »

Linhof 679 cc with wide angle & standard bellows, universal rapid slide back, ground glass & fresnel screen, Contax camera plate and lighthood with magnifier viewer.

Rodenstock 55mm  f4.5  Apo-Sironar Digital
Rodenstock 70mm  f5.6  Apo-Sironar Digital
Schneider 90mm    f4.5  Apo-Digitar  *2 copies
Schneider 120mm   f5.6  Apo-Digitar

Lenses all fitted with Rollei electronic shutters
Rollei Lens Control S *2 copies
Rollei Battery Charger N (North American plug) *3 copies
Rollei Powerinterface AC Power Mains adapter
5 Batteries
2 Extra Lensboards

Camera and lenses in very good condition, used in a climate controlled, smoke free and low volume studio, mounted to a studio stand; never on location.   All camera movements and controls function perfectly.

All glass is perfect, without scratches or haze and all Rollei shutters and controllers function properly except 1 shutter noted below.   

Notes & Issues:

-The shutter on one of the 90mm lenses CANNOT be set faster than 1/60th second, which is why I have 2 copies.  It was repaired once by Rollei by re-flashing firmware but issue returned.  Syncs with flash and slower speeds OK, glass is perfect.

-The lighthood bellows has been “quick fixed” with epoxy after original cement used to attach to frame released.  Function is perfect.

-Two of the batteries were re-celled in 2014, although in recent testing for this sale, one of the 2 seems to be failing.  The other batteries should be re-celled to function.  This can be done through DHW-Fototechnik GmbH in Germany or Rollei distributor in the US.

-I believe my copy of the 70mm was re-badged as HR Digeron with its next production run (extremely high resolving).

-All parts and  accessories are original, made in Germany.

-Comes with Contax plate for mounting digital back, other mounting plates readily available.

-When Rollei was deemed to be going out of business, I bought a back up controller and power options “just in case”
but the shutters and controller have  been absolutely reliable except as noted.  Rollei continues to be supported in a limited capacity.

-Used with P45+ and include necessary cable for syncing with Phase One; newest backs may require firmware update on Rollei Control unit, available from DHW-Fototechnik GmbH in Germany or Rollei distributor in the US.

-Overall, everything is in very good condition; it was used in a professional studio, as such it is not “mint”, there are some scuffs and signs of use.  No part was ever rental stock, I am the 2nd owner of camera and almost everything else was bought new by me.  The camera has been professional serviced for alignment and parts wear.

This is an excellent system for anyone looking for ultimate control.  I’m happy to answer questions but you should be already be familiar with the the camera and shutter abilities.  Please do your research as to its suitability for your situation.

Selling as one complete system only.

Photo gallery of items here:Linhof Gallery

For more information and hi res photos: [email protected]

« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 06:36:19 PM by peter_c »

peter_c

Re: Complete Linhof 679 System, with Rodenstock, Schneider & Rollei
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2017, 07:22:31 AM »

bump

peter_c

Re: Complete Linhof 679 System, with Rodenstock, Schneider & Rollei
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2017, 09:58:44 PM »

bump