Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Has your email password been hacked? LR and PS users probably have been!  (Read 1329 times)

tom b

• http://tombrown.id.au

I have and if you have an Adobe account it's highly probable that you have been too. Check it out here, pwned.

Cheers,

« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 06:19:55 am by tom b »
Tom Brown

mbaginy

Re: Has your email password been hacked?
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2017, 05:13:56 am »

That might explain the massive number of spam mail I’ve received in recent months.  Constant notices that I have facebook notifications, unpaid invoices, messages from whatsapp, verification of paypal and itunes or ebay, etc.  I’ve again begun inheriting gigantic amounts of cash from unknown deceased uncles in Africa.

I delete all that junk, but I know people who have clicked on the supplied link.  They usually do that only once.

kers

• Pieter Kers
Re: Has your email password been hacked?
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2017, 05:45:15 am »

For the sake of it i just changed my password at the adobe site...

I am sure we will have a lot of incidents of breached android telephones for only 5% has the latests updates necessary.
I think those companies should give you at least 5 years of updated software. Or it should be enforced by law.
Pieter Kers
www.beeld.nu/la

Dave Rosser

• My Website
Re: Has your email password been hacked? LR and PS users probably have been!
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2017, 12:01:38 pm »

I have and if you have an Adobe account it's highly probable that you have been too. Check it out here, pwned.

Cheers,
The Adobe hack was a couple of years ago and well known (just checked on your link and that is Adobe hack refered to).  I had to change all my passwords after that incident.

Farmer

Re: Has your email password been hacked? LR and PS users probably have been!
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2017, 10:01:17 pm »

The "new" release is just a combination of several previous breaches put in one place.  Of course, if you didn't know about the previous breach then you should take some action now :-)
Phil Brown
Pages: [1]   Go Up