Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Folio  (Read 1111 times)

pearlstreet

Folio
« on: August 29, 2017, 12:40:58 pm »

Someone here on Lula made folios similar to Lenswork folios. I purchased them before and would like to again but can't find the link. Can anyone supply a link?

Thanks,

Sharon

pearlstreet

Re: Folio
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2017, 01:12:32 pm »

Yayyy, found the link. Here it is if you are interested. http://www.danecreekfolios.com/

rdonson

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2017, 02:48:21 pm »

Thanks, Sharon!!!
Regards,
Ron

Alan Goldhammer

• A Goldhammer Photography
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2017, 03:24:47 pm »

They are very easy to use and make a nice presentation package.  I've used them quite a bit.  The number of colors has unfortunately dropped to three.  Neil Enns used to participate quite a bit on LuLa.

rdonson

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2017, 10:37:20 am »

My order of portfolios arrived yesterday during a nasty thunderstorm.  The USPS package was in kind of sad shape but the portfolios were in perfect shape.  Now all I have to do is figure out which images 10 I want to print at 8.5x11 for my first portfolio.   ;D . Its a good problem to have.   :)
Regards,
Ron

pearlstreet

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2017, 12:19:33 pm »

My order of portfolios arrived yesterday during a nasty thunderstorm.  The USPS package was in kind of sad shape but the portfolios were in perfect shape.  Now all I have to do is figure out which images 10 I want to print at 8.5x11 for my first portfolio.   ;D . Its a good problem to have.   :)

That's great, Ron!
Pages: [1]   Go Up