Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Apple 30 inch Display  (Read 2853 times)

eleanorbrown

• Eleanor Brown Photography
Apple 30 inch Display
« on: September 03, 2006, 12:25:35 pm »

I am considering getting one of those Apple 30 inch Displays since the price has dropped.  However I was wondering if anyone knows if the price drop if due to lower expenses in production, or.....is Apple possibly trying to get rid of their current stock because they are coming out with a new and improved replacement?  any ideas?  Thanks! Eleanor
Eleanor Brown
[url=http://www.eleanorbro

Hank

Apple 30 inch Display
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2006, 01:32:59 pm »

The "once and forever question" when it comes to computers and cameras!  Wish I knew.  

In the meantime, you'll love the 30 if you buy it.  We have a couple that we use to display portfolios for clients, and they are stunning.  It's worth buying a pivot base so you can easily swing the monitor from horizontal to vertical with the layout of the photo. After viewing horizontals full screen, it feels really crimped to view the verticals along the narrow margin of the monitor.

francois

Apple 30 inch Display
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2006, 01:45:42 pm »

I am considering getting one of those Apple 30 inch Displays since the price has dropped.  However I was wondering if anyone knows if the price drop if due to lower expenses in production, or.....is Apple possibly trying to get rid of their current stock because they are coming out with a new and improved replacement?  any ideas?  Thanks! Eleanor
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=75383\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
I guess it was to be a bit more competitive against the much cheaper Dell 30" monitors.
Francois
Pages: [1]   Go Up