Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Nikon Pro Gear: D810, D750, 14-24mm, 24-70mm, 70-200mm, primes, accessories  (Read 1027 times)

jordanreeder

• reederphoto.com

Hi All,

I have too much gear. Everything works as it should and is in really nice shape. Email me for photos. Will sell and ship to USA only. Paypal verified.

Thanks! Jordan

jordan@reederphoto.com

Nikon D810 DSLR Camera Body & MB-D12 Battery Grip & Arca plate
$2,200

Comes with Nikon MB-D12 battery grip pack, Arca-Swiss plate for grip, battery charger, strap, 2 Nikon batteries, 1 generic battery, USB cable, manual, original box

All in great working condition. I’ve left the protective cover on over the rear lcd screen the whole time I’ve had it. Cosmetically mint -

Nikon D750 DSLR Camera Body & MB-D16 Battery Grip, Arca plate
$1350

Comes with MB-D16 Battery Grip, Arca plate (for bottom of camera body...not battery grip), 2 batteries (1 nikon, 1 aftermarket), charger, strap, usb cable, manual, box.

Great working condition, mint-

Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 14-24mm f/2.8 G ED Zoom Lens
$1,200 

Comes with front and rear caps, nikon bag/case. Awesome lens! Works great, glass is clean and clear. Body of lens cosmetically 9/10.

Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24-70mm f/2.8 G ED Zoom Lens
$1050

Comes with front and rear caps, lens hood, Nikon pouch, box. Glass is clean and clear.

Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24mm f/1.8G ED Lens
$550

Comes with front front and rear caps, lens hood, pouch, manual and box. Great condition, used only a handful of times.

Sigma 35mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras
$700

Comes with front and rear caps, lens hood, manuals and box. Used only a couple of times. Like new.

Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G Lens
$325
Comes with front and rear caps, lens hood, pouch, manual, box. Great condition.

Nikon AF-S Micro-NIKKOR 60mm f/2.8G ED Lens
$370

Comes with front and rear caps, and lens hood. Glass is clean and clear.

Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8E FL ED VR Lens + Kirk Arca plate
$2,300

Used a couple times, like new USA version, original owner. Comes with Kirk Enterprises Arco foot plate, front and rear caps, lens hood, case, manual and box.

Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 85mm f/1.4G Lens
$1150

Comes with front and rear caps, lens hood, manual and box. USA version. Original owner. Great condition, glass is clean and clear.

Nikon AF-S Teleconverter TC-14E III
$400

Never used, recently purchased. Like new. Comes with box, caps, pouch.

Nikon SB-910 AF Speedlight
$425 each (Quantity 2)

Hardly used, comes with same accessories as new.

jordanreeder

• reederphoto.com

Updating List for Sold Items and Reduced Prices:

Thanks!
Jordan

jordan@reederphoto.com

Nikon D810 DSLR Camera Body & MB-D12 Battery Grip & Arca plate
$1,775 Body Only, $1,950 w/ Battery Grip

Comes with Nikon MB-D12 battery grip pack, Arca-Swiss plate for grip, battery charger, strap, 2 Nikon batteries, 1 generic battery, USB cable, manual, original box

All in great working condition. I’ve left the protective cover on over the rear lcd screen the whole time I’ve had it. Cosmetically mint -

Nikon D750 DSLR Camera Body & MB-D16 Battery Grip, Arca plate
$1,150 body only, $1,250 w/ battery grip

MB-D16 Battery Grip, Arca plate (for bottom of camera body...not battery grip), 2 batteries (1 nikon, 1 aftermarket), charger, strap, usb cable, manual, box.

Great working condition, mint-

Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 14-24mm f/2.8 G ED Zoom Lens
$1,200

Comes with front and rear caps, nikon bag/case. Awesome lens! Works great, glass is clean and clear. Body of lens cosmetically 9/10.

Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24-70mm f/2.8 G ED Zoom Lens

SOLD

Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24mm f/1.8G ED Lens
$550

Comes with front front and rear caps, lens hood, pouch, manual and box. Great condition, used only a handful of times.

Sigma 35mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras
$700

Comes with front and rear caps, lens hood, manuals and box. Used only a couple of times. Like new.

Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G Lens
SOLD

Nikon AF-S Micro-NIKKOR 60mm f/2.8G ED Lens
$370

Comes with front and rear caps, and lens hood. Glass is clean and clear.

Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8E FL ED VR Lens + Kirk Arca plate
SOLD

Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 85mm f/1.4G Lens

$1150

Comes with front and rear caps, lens hood, manual and box. USA version. Original owner. Great condition, glass is clean and clear.

Nikon AF-S Teleconverter TC-14E III
$400

Never used, recently purchased. Like new. Comes with box, caps, pouch.

Nikon SB-910 AF Speedlight
$425 each (Quantity 2)

Hardly used, comes with same accessories as new.
Pages: [1]   Go Up