Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nikon D200 & Adobe Bridge problem  (Read 3472 times)

mcanyes

• www.dig-arts.biz
Nikon D200 & Adobe Bridge problem
« on: August 28, 2006, 10:45:31 am »

An interesting problem with Adobe Bridge (1.0.4) and my Nikon D200 NEF files. If I look at a (or open a new) folder of D200 NEF files and go to FILE/INFO, Bridge will not display any of the file data, or allow me to put in any data. However, Bridge works OK with my D2h NEF files. This happens on two different computers so I am sure it is not an install problem.

If I open the file in Photoshop, File/Info works OK. So perhaps this is a Bridge bug?

Has anyone seen this?

Thanks,
Michael
Michael Canyes
Nikon stuff www.dig-arts.

Raw shooter

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2006, 11:02:35 am »

[attachment=934:attachment]
An interesting problem with Adobe Bridge (1.0.4) and my Nikon D200 NEF files. If I look at a (or open a new) folder of D200 NEF files and go to FILE/INFO, Bridge will not display any of the file data, or allow me to put in any data. However, Bridge works OK with my D2h NEF files. This happens on two different computers so I am sure it is not an install problem.

If I open the file in Photoshop, File/Info works OK. So perhaps this is a Bridge bug?

Has anyone seen this?

Thanks,
Michael
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=74744\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
You need to download the newer version of Camera Raw from Adobe's website.
Version 3.3 (January 2006 release) was the first to include the D200 NEF files, but the newer version is 3.4 (May 2006 release), which will work great on your D200 raw images.
If you have done that, then purging the Bridge cache has helped my computers with this exact problem.  Afterwards, everything works normal (must close and restart Bridge to see result of the purge)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2006, 12:23:51 pm by Raw shooter »

mcanyes

• www.dig-arts.biz
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2006, 02:44:34 pm »

Thanks, I solved it.  I had the correct version of ACR. but put it in the wrong place. After I moved it Bridge worked OK.
Michael Canyes
Nikon stuff www.dig-arts.
Pages: [1]   Go Up