Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Sony a7RII, Sony 55, 85 and Canon 17TS-E with Metabones, etc.  (Read 333 times)

Lust4Life

• http://www.shadowsdancing.com

Selling my Sony a7RII system.  Purchase new from B&H Photo on dates indicated below.

Sony a7RII Body, 3 Sony brand batteries, Hoodman eye cup, all original packaging/boxes.  Purchased February 1, 2017.
Included is David D. Busch's excellent book on the a7RII!
   Price:  $2,300.00    SOLD

Sony 55mm, f 1.8 Sonnas ZA lens with all original packaging/boxes.  Purchased February 1, 2017, ( I have only taken a few test shots when I purchase this lens)
   Price:  $740    SOLD

Sony 85mm f 1.8 GM, with all original packaging/boxes.  Purchased February 7, 2017 ( I have only take a few test shots when I purchase this lens)
   Price:  1,400.00     SOLD

Canon 17mm TS-E lens, with all original packaging/boxes.  Purchased March 3, 2017, AVAILABLE
   Price:  $1,775.00

Metabones Canon EF/EF-S Smart Adapter, Fifth Generation, with all original packaging/boxes.  Purchased March 3, 2017, AVAILABLE
   Price:  $310.00

Really Right Stuff L-Plate for the Sony a7RII body.
   Price:  $135.00     SOLD

All items are in as new condition!!  I take pride is all of my camera gear and treat all with respect. 
I have not found a way to determine the number of clicks on the Sony body, but I know it has seen VERY little use.  ONLY 845 clicks on the body.

Definitely prefer personal check, ship when cleared. 
Sick and tired of the PayPal fees, etc. 
If you live near Chapel Hill, NC you are welcome to swing by and inspect/test out all gear before purchase. 

Shipping and insurance if you desire, at actual cost.
Prices are all OBO, but offers must be justified and for a like condition item - in short, as new.

I'll add photos tomorrow, but wanted to get this up and posted.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 05:08:53 PM by Lust4Life »

tcdeveau

Re: FS: Sony a7RII, Sony 55, 85 and Canon 17TS-E with Metabones, etc.
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2017, 12:33:13 PM »

FYI a way to determine shutter count on the A7RII is to open an image with RawDigger and look at the EXIF data.  There's an "image count" field or something like that which depicts the # of clicks.  You can download the software and activate a free trial.  Good luck with the sale!

Lust4Life

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2017, 06:03:53 PM »

FYI a way to determine shutter count on the A7RII is to open an image with RawDigger and look at the EXIF data.  There's an "image count" field or something like that which depicts the # of clicks.  You can download the software and activate a free trial.  Good luck with the sale!

Great info - and I have a subscribed RAW Digger - just checked and the last frame shot is only 845 clicks!!

BernardLanguillier

• http://www.flickr.com/photos/bernardlanguillier/sets/
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2017, 09:20:23 PM »

If I may, why are U selling?

Cheers,
Bernard
A few images online here!

Lust4Life

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2017, 10:10:34 PM »

If I may, why are U selling?

Cheers,
Bernard

Of course you may ask.  I have shot only landscape all of my life, as that is the only topic I am visually seduced by.
Shot 4x5 and Hassie 500cm with T* lenses for decades.  Then into digital when I worked with Eiknoix - then Leaf, Phase and finally Hasselblad's digital series. 

But landscapes was always the focus.

Early this year I gave serious thought to taking up Real Estate Photography - landscapes do not pay the bills of a retired chap!
Thus, sold my H5D 50c WiFi and the system now for sale was the toolset for the Real Estate venture.
Flawed logic!  Real estate is just not where I want to be.

So, I'm going back to my passion of Landscapes and have gone back to medium format with the Fuji GFX and their 23mm lens.

Only reason I'm selling is I'm going back to Landscapes. 

As a DSLR, the Sony is outstanding from my experience, BUT it is just not MFD - there is a different look with the "wells" are capture the photons on a MFD verse a DSLR.  And I like the MFD look!

Hope that answers your question.
Gear is perfect in every way, just not what I want at this moment. 

Also the Fuji is much light and fits my hands great compared to my H5D that I sold.

BernardLanguillier

• http://www.flickr.com/photos/bernardlanguillier/sets/
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2017, 04:42:04 PM »

Thanks.

Cheers,
Bernard
A few images online here!
Pages: [1]   Go Up