Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: *SOLD*FS - OBO Pentax 645D w 3 Lenses Medium Format Digital - Low shutter count  (Read 1263 times)

dkriv

• David King Rowe IV

Hi guys,

I just put together what was supposed to be my main landscape kit two weeks ago, but due to very recent events i have to let it go. Body is in beautiful condition, slight scratch on the back buttons. Shutter has under 9k, lenses are all excellent and smooth. Includes original boxing and accessories, including battery and charger, minus eye cup ( i have it but it has a slight tear and i despise eye cups). Three lenses included are SMC A 55mm f2.8, 75mm f2.8, and 150mm f3.5. I have brand new b&w uv filters for each and nice metal Sensei hoods, if interested as well. Looking to sell everything as a whole, but slightly open to piecing for just the body, as well as price offers for all. Happy to include more photos upon request, just ask.

Paypal: $2800 shipping included plus pay pal fees, or paypal friends and family without fee. Please see website for reference, happy to provide a list of past sales as well. Sad to let go after just acquiring, but such are the ups and downs of life.

Thank you kindly,
David
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 11:50:11 am by dkriv »

Tsbphoto

I know David personally and can vouch for him. Good buyer and seller. Cant go wrong with buying from him

dkriv

• David King Rowe IV

Thank you Tyler.

dkriv

• David King Rowe IV

bump

dkriv

• David King Rowe IV

Sold
Pages: [1]   Go Up