Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Chemtrails and the Illuminati  (Read 3834 times)

Chairman Bill

• flickr page
Chemtrails and the Illuminati
« on: August 07, 2017, 09:28:03 am »

It's no good those pesky scientists telling us otherwise, the government is spraying mind-altering chemicals on us from jet planes, to aid the New World Order (lizard aliens, Zionist bankers, the Illuminati and the Bilderberg Group) in taking us over and keeping us compliant and some other things. I know those scientists claim that chemtrails are just condensed water droplets, but they would say that, wouldn't they? You've just go to ask yourself who funds their research; clue, it isn't those of us who know the truth about the evil chemicals they're spraying on us. Wake up sheeple. Those chemtrails contain dihydrogen monoxide. That causes loads of deaths each year, and they're spreading it through the air we breathe. It's things like that that make people have vaccinations and end up autistic, which is what the NWO wants, obviously.

Fortunately, I have some magic Bacofoil hats that can protect you from chemtrails and which stop you being taken in by nonsense conspiracy theories like climate change and Obama not being a Kenyan Muslim. I'm offering them to LuLa members for a cut-throat price of just $1100, including postage.

Robert Roaldi

• Robert's Photos
Re: Chemtrails and the Illuminati
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2017, 09:38:21 am »

Regular tin foil is 93% as effective at a fraction of the cost. Be wary of snake oil salesmen people!  :)
--
Robert

MattBurt

• Looking for that other shot
    • Matt Burt Photography
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2017, 09:42:53 am »

I KNEW IT!!11!

8)
-MattB

Bart_van_der_Wolf

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2017, 10:08:55 am »

And it is even in our water-supplies, like fluoridation ...  8)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J67wKhddWu4

Cheers,
Bart
== If you do what you did, you'll get what you got. ==

LesPalenik

• advantica blog
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2017, 10:31:59 am »

Fortunately, I have some magic Bacofoil hats that can protect you from chemtrails and which stop you being taken in by nonsense conspiracy theories like climate change and Obama not being a Kenyan Muslim. I'm offering them to LuLa members for a cut-throat price of just $1100, including postage.

in Canada, we use Tilley hats. They block all kinds of stuff, can be machine washed and come with a lifelong guarantee.

Bart_van_der_Wolf

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2017, 11:06:35 am »

in Canada, we use Tilley hats. They block all kinds of stuff, can be machine washed and come with a lifelong guarantee.

Indeed, I've got one of those, an LTM9 which seems to have been discontinued, (ordered it on-line) for when I need to work in mid-summer sun, and they're really good, no joking.

Cheers,
Bart
« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 11:17:01 am by BartvanderWolf »

Chairman Bill

• flickr page
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2017, 11:24:12 am »

And it is even in our water-supplies, like fluoridation ...  8)

Don't get me started on fluoride in water. They add carefully measured amounts to reduce tooth decay, or so they say, but they're just adding chemicals to our water. And when we have water with NATURALLY occurring fluoride that's higher than what they term 'safe' levels, they remove it. Amazing. Do they think we're idiots? On one hand, they're adding chemicals to our chemical-free water, but then removing a natural mineral from our natural water. It's appalling. I mean, what do these scientists know about this stuff? They're all in the pay of Big Pharma, that's the problem.

RSL

• http://www.russ-lewis.com
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2017, 11:40:34 am »

Hi Bill,

If you read "Trump II" for a while you may come to the conclusion that mind-altering drugs wouldn't be such a bad idea. You ask, "Do they think we're idiots?" I suspect that's a rhetorical question. Of course they do.

And Les, the Tilley is a great hat. I have two of 'em and wear one every morning when I'm out on the river shooting pictures. Had 'em for many years now, and wash them frequently. They just don't wear out.
Russ Lewis  www.russ-lewis.com.

Bart_van_der_Wolf

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2017, 11:51:28 am »

Don't get me started on fluoride in water. They add carefully measured amounts to reduce tooth decay, or so they say, but they're just adding chemicals to our water. And when we have water with NATURALLY occurring fluoride that's higher than what they term 'safe' levels, they remove it. Amazing. Do they think we're idiots? On one hand, they're adding chemicals to our chemical-free water, but then removing a natural mineral from our natural water. It's appalling. I mean, what do these scientists know about this stuff? They're all in the pay of Big Pharma, that's the problem.

Wodka to the rescue ... (and there are also excellent ones not from Russia if the air of collusion is to be avoided) ...
It does contain di-Hydrogen Monoxide though.

Cheers,
Bart

Chairman Bill

• flickr page
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2017, 11:57:38 am »

It does contain di-Hydrogen Monoxide though.

It's in pretty much everything, and they never list it on the contents label of packaging/bottles. If it's as innocent as some claim, what have they got to hide? Eh? Eh?

Otto Phocus

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2017, 12:12:35 pm »

Chairman Bill

Nice try, but not nice enough.  You are trying to pull something.

But it's so simple, all I have to do is divine from what I know of you.  Are you the sort of man who would honestly state your truthful position?

You are poking fun at Chemtrails using your satirical post. A clever man would conceal his true intent behind satire so clearly you want me to disbelieve in Chemtrails

But you would know that I would think like this, so it is also clear that you really want me to believe in Chemtrails.

I know that you know that I know this so clearly I can't believe in Chemtrails.

However, this is the Coffee Corner and everyone knows that everyone lies here so I clearly can't take your satire seriously so obviously I have to believe in Chemtrails.

But if you are a frequent participant in the Coffee Corner, you would know that I know that is entirely peopled with Internet experts and other biased mescreants are used to having people not trust them, as you are not trusted by me,  so obviously I can't believe in Chemtrails.

You must have suspected that I would have known about the Coffee Corner so clearly I must believe in Chemtrails

But I am on to you!  It is not going to work!

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders - the most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Asia" - but only slightly less well-known is this: Never mess with a LuLa poster when the truth is on the line!
I shoot with a Camera Obscura with an optical device attached that refracts and transmits light.

MattBurt

• Looking for that other shot
    • Matt Burt Photography
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2017, 12:21:27 pm »

-MattB

LesPalenik

• advantica blog
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2017, 01:00:54 pm »

They say that the dihydrogen monoxide is colorless, but I've seen some strange greenish trails in the sky in northern Ontario. Could be because of the strong seasonal CO2 fluctuations throughout the Northern Hemisphere.  I have never witnessed such a phenomenon in Florida and Texas where the CO2 fluctuations are much weaker.

Bart_van_der_Wolf

« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2017, 01:10:30 pm »

They say that the dihydrogen monoxide is colorless, but I've seen some strange greenish trails in the sky in northern Ontario. Could be because of the strong seasonal CO2 fluctuations throughout the Northern Hemisphere.  I have never witnessed such a phenomenon in Florida and Texas where the CO2 fluctuations are much weaker.

If not caused by Auroras, it could have to do with Acid Rain (also contains a lot of dihydrogen monoxide).

Cheers,
Bart

JoeKitchen

« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2017, 01:11:42 pm »

They say vaccines are safe and beneficial, but those in Marin County say they cause autism and are just intended to get us addicted to big Pharma. 

As a matter of fact, I was recently bed ridden for a week with some cold, maybe it was that MMR shot I got 34 years ago.   ???
"Photography is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent

Otto Phocus

« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2017, 01:38:12 pm »

They say vaccines are safe and beneficial, but those in Marin County say they cause autism and are just intended to get us addicted to big Pharma. 

They just say that to discourage the common citizen from getting vaccines.  After all, it is the vaccines that protect the Illuminati from the Chemtrails.

Or is it the Chemtrails that protect the Illuminati from vaccines?

In any case, one protects the Illuminati from the other.  That much we know.
I shoot with a Camera Obscura with an optical device attached that refracts and transmits light.

LesPalenik

• advantica blog
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2017, 02:55:33 pm »

If not caused by Auroras, it could have to do with Acid Rain (also contains a lot of dihydrogen monoxide).

Cheers,
Bart

Or more likely acid snow at these latitudes. Whatever it is, it seems to have a negative effect on reproduction of polar bears.

Jeremy Roussak

• Administrator
    • site
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2017, 03:08:54 pm »

It's in pretty much everything, and they never list it on the contents label of packaging/bottles. If it's as innocent as some claim, what have they got to hide? Eh? Eh?

They hide all sorts of things from us, Bill: see here.

Jeremy

TomFrerichs

« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2017, 04:35:27 pm »

As a Freemason, I want you to know that WE control the Illuminati...although the reptilian aliens seem to have a lot of control over us. :(

I resent being left out of the list of Overlords and will immediately report you all.

Tom Frerichs

JoeKitchen

« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2017, 04:41:37 pm »

As a Freemason, I want you to know that WE control the Illuminati...although the reptilian aliens seem to have a lot of control over us. :(

I resent being left out of the list of Overlords and will immediately report you all.

Tom Frerichs

Would those be the Scientologists? 
"Photography is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up