Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lightroom mobile questions  (Read 1303 times)

pearlstreet

Lightroom mobile questions
« on: August 01, 2017, 02:16:07 pm »

Why aren't the black and white presets in lightroom mobile available in the desktop version? There are a couple of presets I really like but I have to put the photo on my ipad to get them.

Also, I don't like the new view on the ipad with the controls taking up a lot of space on the right. Is there anyway to get them back on the bottom of the photo?

Thanks, Sharon

john beardsworth

• My photography site
Re: Lightroom mobile questions
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2017, 02:42:03 pm »

Why aren't the black and white presets in lightroom mobile available in the desktop version? There are a couple of presets I really like but I have to put the photo on my ipad to get them.

No idea why, though they aren't trying to replicate the exact experience on every platform. But it's easy to resolve. Apply them to a photo, then open that photo on the desktop and save your own preset.

Also, I don't like the new view on the ipad with the controls taking up a lot of space on the right. Is there anyway to get them back on the bottom of the photo?

No, you can't change it. I happen to prefer it for a few reasons (eg easier to access Previous) and mostly hold the tablet in horizontal orientation. Mine's an iPad2, though I believe it's designed to suit bigger tablet screens.

John

pearlstreet

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2017, 03:46:57 pm »

Thanks John. I appreciate your answers. The new view on my iPad Air 2 is awful. The controls take up too much space. Kind of ruined the editing experience for me.

pearlstreet

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2017, 03:49:34 pm »

This is my view now.
Pages: [1]   Go Up