Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hasselblad 501CM  (Read 566 times)

jkim3381

Hasselblad 501CM
« on: July 21, 2017, 02:31:29 am »

Hi,

I'm selling my Hasselblad V system. Before anyone asks, I am not willing to part out parts of the package. Unfortunately, I just didn't end up using the system as much as I would have hoped. The package includes the following.

1. Hasselblad 501CM Camera Body + Acute Matte-D Screen: In great condition overall. The camera has some wear on the chrome finish but other than that, it's in excellent condition.

2. Hasselblad 80mm CB: Optics and cosmetics are flawless. Shutter speeds properly working at all speeds.

3. Hasselblad 60mm CB: Optics and cosmetics are flawless. Shutter speeds properly working at all speeds.

4. Hasselblad 50mm CFi: Optics and cosmetics are flawless. Shutter speeds properly working at all speeds.

5. 3X A12 backs. One of them is the latest version with the dark slide holder.

I'm asking for $3,000 + Shipping. Shipping included for CONUS buyers. Also available for a local transaction in the Los Angeles area. I will add more pictures later but if you're interested or have any questions, let me know.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 04:33:49 pm by jkim3381 »

ron lacy

Re: Hasselblad 501CM
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2017, 10:43:27 am »

Sent you a PM asking you to clarify the price and the terms of sale.  You ad on FM for this equipment is different from this ad on LuLa.
Pages: [1]   Go Up