Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Canon 5D Mark IV - images not downloading via EOS Utility / 1.0.4 Firmware  (Read 1673 times)

Dinarius

I'm running a Canon 5D Mark IV tethered to a Mac laptop via EOS Utility.

I just updated the camera to the 1.0.4 Firmware.

Today, using this firmware for the first time, images are not downloading automatically (via EOS Utility) to the folder on the desktop.

I have to manually download each shot, by opening the relevant EOS Utility window and choosing Start Manual Download (with "Download only New Images" selected.)

Is there something in the EOS Utility software (or the camera) that I should have set after updating the Firmware?

Thanks.

D.

Bart_van_der_Wolf

I'm running a Canon 5D Mark IV tethered to a Mac laptop via EOS Utility.

I just updated the camera to the 1.0.4 Firmware.

Today, using this firmware for the first time, images are not downloading automatically (via EOS Utility) to the folder on the desktop.

I have to manually download each shot, by opening the relevant EOS Utility window and choosing Start Manual Download (with "Download only New Images" selected.)

Is there something in the EOS Utility software (or the camera) that I should have set after updating the Firmware?

Hi,

Maybe reinstalling the latest EOS Utility software for your camera model helps, in case some link needs updating for the firmware version being recognized?

Cheers,
Bart
== If you do what you did, you'll get what you got. ==

Dinarius

Hi,

Maybe reinstalling the latest EOS Utility software for your camera model helps, in case some link needs updating for the firmware version being recognized?

Cheers,
Bart

Cheers Bart!

Updating EOS Utility seems to have solved the problem.

Thanks.

D.

Bart_van_der_Wolf

Cheers Bart!

Updating EOS Utility seems to have solved the problem.

Thanks.

D.

Great that my lucky guess worked out.

Cheers,
Bart
== If you do what you did, you'll get what you got. ==
Pages: [1]   Go Up