Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fuji X-T2 Fn Button Issue  (Read 1738 times)

MBehrens

Fuji X-T2 Fn Button Issue
« on: July 01, 2017, 01:14:00 pm »

Out shooting yesterday and whenever I would reach for the zoom ring on the lens, the Face Detection options would popup on screen. My assumption that this was a lens issue was eliminated when I changed lenses, happens with all lenses, even primes. I have Face Detection options set to the Fn button on the top of the camera. I found that I could simply squeeze the camera body on the grip side and engage the Fn button. The zoom association is just a by product of gripping the camera more firmly with right hand when reaching for the zoom ring. This seems to be associated with ambient temp, it was pretty hot out, in the 80s. Back at the hotel room and in the car with AC, does not happen.

Is anyone else seeing this?

Doesn't effect the images at all, just really annoying to have the menu popping up all of the time. Going to see if un-assigning anything from the Fn button will eliminate the issue.
As a note, I have the VPB grip attached as well. I'll need to do more testing to see if it plays into this.

rdonson

Re: Fuji X-T2 Fn Button Issue
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2017, 12:21:44 pm »

It's not happened to me.
Regards,
Ron

MBehrens

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2017, 08:39:58 pm »

Sett he Fn button to NONE and haven't had the problem since. Never used this button much anyway.

rdonson

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2017, 10:12:47 pm »

Super solution!!! 
Regards,
Ron
Pages: [1]   Go Up