Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: History in C1  (Read 1199 times)

jed best

History in C1
« on: June 27, 2017, 07:18:22 am »

One of two items I really like about LR is the radial filter and the ability to look back at the history of developing the image. I cannot find either of these two item in the latest version of C1 and I was wondering if I am missing something. In addition, if I am correct, is there a plan to incorporate any of these two item in future releases.

thank you

Jed

LeonD

Re: History in C1
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2017, 08:34:25 am »

I agree about not finding and missing the image history.

Bart_van_der_Wolf

Re: History in C1
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2017, 09:06:47 am »

One of two items I really like about LR is the radial filter and the ability to look back at the history of developing the image. I cannot find either of these two item in the latest version of C1 and I was wondering if I am missing something. In addition, if I am correct, is there a plan to incorporate any of these two item in future releases.

Hi Jed,

Capture One offers a number of possibilities of comparison between 'before' and 'after' states of processing, but a history for each and every step is not one of them. You can capture a snapshot of the work-in-progress by making a clone variant but personally, I do not miss a step-by-step history-states view.

The near instant update of the Viewer shows you the change in real time as you apply it, and the individual tools and certain controls toggle between default and current state (with the ALT or Option key pressed when clicking the Undo tool icon, or clicking the control's text label).

I doubt there will be such a feature in future versions unless there is enough demand to justify adding it.

Cheers,
Bart
== If you do what you did, you'll get what you got. ==
Pages: [1]   Go Up