Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Making of a Fine Art Photograph By Pete Myers, 2005  (Read 356 times)

Stoic

The Making of a Fine Art Photograph By Pete Myers, 2005
« on: June 18, 2017, 08:24:30 AM »

Hello, I hope I've put this in the correct section. I'm working at furthering my printing skills and came across 'Long Road Down' by Pete Myers, from 2005. The article I found was Printing Insights 39, and I then discovered Pete wrote a LuLa article on the making of the image. A fascinating article not least because of the brief unanticipated glimpse into recent history in the introduction.

Unfortunately the images are no longer showing, in my browser at least, would it be possible to dive deep into the Lula archives and restore the links.

Printing Insights #039 - Monochrome Photographic Printmaking with the Epson UltraChrome K3 Inkset http://www.outbackphoto.com/printinginsights/pi039/essay.html

The Making of a Fine Art Photograph By Pete Myers https://luminous-landscape.com/the-making-of-a-fine-art-photograph/

Many thanks, greatly appreciated, Stoic.

David S

Re: The Making of a Fine Art Photograph By Pete Myers, 2005
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2017, 10:04:35 AM »

No images for me either - Mac, Firefox

Dave S

Kevin Raber

• Administrator
  • Kevin Raber
    • Kevin Raber
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2017, 10:31:57 AM »

We'll fix this article in the next 48 hours.  Some older articles when they were converted didn't retain the index to images.  We have tried to catch all of them but with 5500 articles in the system, we don't get them all.  Thanks for pointing it out.  Look here for a notice when it is fixed.

David S

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2017, 11:09:36 AM »

Images there for me.

Thanks,

Dave S

DougJ

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2017, 06:11:48 PM »

I add my thanks as well
Ciao,
Doug