Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Installing LR CC on a second computer.  (Read 1553 times)

PeterAit

• Peter Aitken Photographs
Installing LR CC on a second computer.
« on: June 09, 2017, 03:33:31 pm »

I understand that my Adobe CC subscription for PS and LR can be used on two computers. But I am unable to do the install on the 2nd system. Login, PW, text message verification code - no dice. And don't get me started on the half-wit at Adobe tech support. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

MBehrens

Re: Installing LR CC on a second computer.
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2017, 08:44:19 pm »

"no dice..." meaning the CC App doesn't give you the install option?
I recently got a new laptop and I installed on it just fine, was installed on my old laptop too so this was the 3rd install, desktop, old laptop and now new laptop. When I first ran LR (new laptop) it let me know that this was over the limit. I chose to reset all devices and we went on our merry way. The next time I ran LR on my desktop device I had to re-license it, the reset had removed it.

mcbroomf

• Mike Broomfield
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2017, 03:12:23 pm »

Maybe you can give a few more details about the specific problem(s) and the computer type you're using.  I have CC LR and PS installed on 4 machines (PC/Win10) and just active the one(s) I'm using at any time.

rdonson

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2017, 04:42:45 pm »

Peter, logout of CC on the current machine before installing the second one.  It shouldn't be necessary unless you've already got it active on two computers but....
Regards,
Ron
Pages: [1]   Go Up