Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Hasselblad CFV-50c w/ extra batteries, card  (Read 1286 times)

jamiemphoto

FS: Hasselblad CFV-50c w/ extra batteries, card
« on: June 04, 2017, 12:08:31 am »

For sale: Hasselblad CFV-50c back for ~$8,500. Purchased new from Adorama in March 2016. It is fresh from repair by Hasselblad/Bron in New Jersey, who fixed a faulty port and apparently did some other stuff, too, which leads me to believe some parts of this back are brand new (proof is in the photos). They even replaced the display, and all it had was TINY scratch. I got it back last week and have shot it to be sure it works but if I don’t hear anything in about a week, I might have done one or two full shoots with it. I’ll move on to eBay soon, too … But I’d definitely prefer to sell it on a place like this.

I would say the appearance is nearly like new, as well. You can see some minor marks from being mounted… maybe some minor wear from batteries going in and out. Sensor is spotless and I try hard to keep dust off of it (and I’ve currently not even had to use a wipe on it). It also comes with the original box, focusing screen, 16 GB CF card, manuals, disc, cables and storage case. I think I still have 2 of the gray cards, too. Also, I will include four batteries and one charger. I’ll even toss in an extra 32 GB CF card.

Please feel free to ask any questions! And sorry for the phone photos … Other than the potentially useless mark-outs, and a crop here and there, they’re completely unedited. I’ll be glad to take a few snaps on my workplace 5D Mk IV if you want some high res looks. The stuff on the screen is from the repair. It's bubbly because I peeled it back to see if it really was a new display.

Contact info@jamiemphoto.com ... if I'm allowed to put that here.

Thank you! I hope I'm doing this right ... I'm a longtime lurker, and a yearlong-ish subscriber. You'd think I'd have a clue ... :)

« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 11:53:34 pm by jamiemphoto »

jamiemphoto

Re: FS: Hasselblad CFV-50c w/ extra batteries, card
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2017, 12:10:48 am »

A few more photos ... As I said, I'll be glad to take some nice photos, but hopefully you can see that I'm not BSing you from these.

jamiemphoto

Re: FS: Hasselblad CFV-50c w/ extra batteries, card
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2017, 11:55:00 pm »

I tweaked the price, but would consider a trade for a Fuji GFXs+lens, adapter or money? The price is not necessarily in stone, either.
Pages: [1]   Go Up