Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Printing Lab for artist. Studio1839  (Read 765 times)

tim wolcott

• http://www.galleryoftheamericanlandscape.com
New Printing Lab for artist. Studio1839
« on: June 01, 2017, 08:39:12 pm »

Many of you guys know who I am.  Many have asked me if I would print for you or your exhibits.  So I have many printers and a fleet load of proprietary paper and canvas which I designed so I would never have to showcase or sell my photographs with glass or plexi.

So for those of you who don't know who I am and what I do, first I make my soul living printing my work and selling it in galleries around the world.  I also Invented the first pigment solid state printing process and made the very first pigment inkjet prints, papers, canvas's and coatings.

So I finally hired my friend who I hired when I was consulting for the Smithsonian making the fine art photographs for them and their exhibits.  So know you can also get your prints made and display them with no glass or plexi plus you will see what took more than 2 years and a ridiculous amount of money to design so your artwork will never have a reflection on it.

So I'm opening up my lab for others who want the very best in printing.  If you need prints then Call  Timothy Wolcott at Studio1839  9517411674

TimothyWolcott.com
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 12:38:32 pm by tim wolcott »
Pages: [1]   Go Up