Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fuji GFX 50 RAW file - I'd like to get my mitts on a couple of RAW files.  (Read 2270 times)

Lust4Life

• Shadows Dancing

I am oscillating between the X1D and the Fuji GFX 50.
My historical Hassie dealer has sent me a few RAWs off of his demo X1D shot with the 45mm lens.

I would like to get a couple of ideally landscape shots off of a GFX to test with different developers.
I want to see if the Hassie generated 16 bit files excels about the GFX.

Will only be used for my testing.

Has anyone done this and I missed it here?

Kevin Raber

• Kevin Raber
    • Kevin Raber

Send me an email and I'll wetransfer some to you.  I already reviewed the Hasselblad and there are some other notable reviews online.  There is a lot to like about the Fuji.  Happy to share what I know prior to my GFX review.  Also, you may want to watch the interview I did with the HB president.  A lot of reading between the lines.
Kevin Raber
kwr@rabereyes.com
kevin@photopxl.com
rockhopperworkshops.com
photopxl.com

Lust4Life

• Shadows Dancing

Send me an email and I'll wetransfer some to you.  I already reviewed the Hasselblad and there are some other notable reviews online.  There is a lot to like about the Fuji.  Happy to share what I know prior to my GFX review.  Also, you may want to watch the interview I did with the HB president.  A lot of reading between the lines.

PM sent.

pschefz

dpreview posts raw files in their galleries....plenty of raws there
schefz.com
artloch.com

Lust4Life

• Shadows Dancing

Got what I need of images folks, thank you.

Now, does anyone have access to or know how to obtain the file formats for Sony, Fuji and Hassie RAW files?

Jack

scyth

Now, does anyone have access to or know how to obtain the file formats for Sony, Fuji and Hassie RAW files?

source code of libraw = https://github.com/LibRaw
Pages: [1]   Go Up