Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hasselblad -Interview With Michael Hejtmanek President & CEO Hasselblad Born Inc  (Read 1817 times)

Kevin Raber

• Kevin Raber
    • Kevin Raber

I just published an interview I had with Michael Hejtmanek President & CEO of Hasselblad Born Inc.  We happened to be in Toronto at the same time recently and took advantage of that to get together and do a short interview.  Take a look and listen to how the X1D is doing as well as a bit of discussion on current and future products.
Kevin Raber
kwr@rabereyes.com
kevin@photopxl.com
rockhopperworkshops.com
photopxl.com

BernardLanguillier

• http://www.flickr.com/photos/bernardlanguillier/sets/

Thanks Kevin.

Hasselblad has been working pretty hard on both the X1D and H6D lines, bringing them to a good level of functionality and stability.

I am overall very happy about my H6D-100c and the latest firmware update has fixed most of the impacting issues I was facing. There is still more to do, but the camera is now fully usable and obviously delivers brilliant image quality.

Cheers,
Bernard

ErikKaffehr

• Echophoto

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for posting. Interesting, although not really informative. Companies are a bit tight lipped about the future.

Interesting to hear that DJI is more into get things working than into making announcements.

Best regards
Erik

I just published an interview I had with Michael Hejtmanek President & CEO of Hasselblad Born Inc.  We happened to be in Toronto at the same time recently and took advantage of that to get together and do a short interview.  Take a look and listen to how the X1D is doing as well as a bit of discussion on current and future products.
Erik Kaffehr

landscapephoto

I think it is "Hasselblad Bron Inc", probably autocorrect on the loose...  ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up