Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any chance Adobe might add lens profile for Phase One Schneider lenses  (Read 1692 times)

Paul2660

• Photos of Arkansas

I find it a bit strange that in LR, there are no lens profiles for Phase One glass, or even Mamiya glass.   The support for the IQ3100 has a few issues that I have found, but the actual lens profile data should be pretty straight forward.

It would be nice to see support for at least some of the wides, 35mm, 45mm, 55mm. 

Paul Caldwell
Paul Caldwell
Little Rock, Arkansas U.S.
www.photosofarkansas.com

picman

Wayne Fox

• waynefox.com

I just checked, and my LR has a lens profile for the LS 55, 80, 110, 150, and 40-80 zoom.  applying the profile to a shot taken with the 40-80 made a significant change to the image, correcting both pin cushioning and vignetting.  There is also a profile for a the Mamiya 35, and 45. 

john beardsworth

• My photography site
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 06:16:57 am by john beardsworth »

Denis de Gannes

Link produces a "not found" error.
Equip: iMac (Ret. 5K,27"Mid 2015),macOS 10.15.6

john beardsworth

• My photography site

Thanks, my typo - now corrected.

Paul2660

• Photos of Arkansas

I just checked, and my LR has a lens profile for the LS 55, 80, 110, 150, and 40-80 zoom.  applying the profile to a shot taken with the 40-80 made a significant change to the image, correcting both pin cushioning and vignetting.  There is also a profile for a the Mamiya 35, and 45.

Thanks Wayne

Good to know. I was working on a series from the 35LS. I tried to manually enter something but under manual entries could not find anything for P1.  I will look st some from 40-80 tomorrow.

Paul Caldwell
Paul Caldwell
Little Rock, Arkansas U.S.
www.photosofarkansas.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up