Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hasselblad Hx Error in Cold Weather?  (Read 1249 times)

Juanito

• John Raymond Mireles
Hasselblad Hx Error in Cold Weather?
« on: May 20, 2017, 07:38:14 pm »

Today I was shooting with my Hasselblad H5-40 in Anchorage Alaska in weather that may have gotten down to the low 40's. My iPhone app said it was 48 degrees but I think a wintery cloud brought in some slightly cooler temperatures. In any event, as I was in the middle of shooting, I got an "Error 20005/20006" and the captured image was completely blown out. 100% white with only a remnant of an image on the left and right side. I tried turning the camera on and off and replacing the battery but nothing worked.

30 minutes later after leaving my shoot location and warming myself and camera up in the car, I tried the camera again and it worked just fine. Is this normal for the H series cameras? Should I not be shooting with it in temperatures below 50? Anyone know what the error codes mean?

John

Joe Towner

Re: Hasselblad Hx Error in Cold Weather?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2017, 01:09:05 am »

I've shot in colder with my Hass, taken her out snowboarding even.  I'm interested in what the error messages mean, but it may be a call to NJ to figure it out.  What lens were you using, and did you try swapping it?
t: @PNWMF
Pages: [1]   Go Up