Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Select by ... filename list - awesome :-)  (Read 6548 times)

Hoggy

• Never take life, or anything in it, too seriously.
Re: Select by ... filename list - awesome :-)
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2017, 01:35:01 am »

Wish I'd never mentioned it now ...  :-X

Please don't worry about it..  You called attention to what could be a very useful feature for portrait photographers.  And something that might be good to know should I ever go with C1 - either in addition to, or instead of, LR.

You (via John) also got me to learn something new about some of the text entry boxes in LR..  I would've never guessed that about them, albeit more primitive to use in such a fashion.

I admit I'm pretty tied into LR right now, but I like to keep abreast of what could be considered LR's closest competitor [if one knows they will absolutely never get a non-P1 MF camera].  And this is one area where competition is sorely needed..  To keep them on their toes.  In this day and age, I'm only interested in the 'workflow' type tools, and not the single-use apps.  i.e. DAM & non-destructive editing, then publish/share, print - in that order for me, at this time.  Now if only C1 would ever do something about the abysmal cataloging performance - but from what I gather, they came from a portrait/studio/sessions type of background - so they have some catching up to do.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 08:52:33 pm by Hoggy »
Cams: Pentax K-3, K-30 & Canon G7X, S100
Firm supporter of DNG, throwing away originals.
It's the hash, man..  That good hash!

David Grover / Capture One

• Capture One
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2017, 02:17:18 pm »

Yeah but do you copy ALL of the adjustments, including e.g. crop?

Ok - global one, gotcha!

Yes, it will copy everything.  I just tried it, and yes crop too.

David Grover
Business Support and Development Manager

Henk Peter

« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2017, 09:51:27 am »

Wether thats the same for Lightroom, I don't really know, more to the point I am more concerned with my own product rather than poking about on Lightroom forums and wagging my finger at the customer base there.

Touché.  :)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up